I am just a begginer sniper

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by wallofmac, Nov 29, 2012.

1. wallofmac

wallofmac New Member

Calgary
    Im a noob sniper amd i own a JG Bar 10 what should i use as a secondary or should i even carry a secondary :3

2. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    I would carry a MP5k as my secondary.

Galaxy and Cyma make nice versions.

Edit: we already have a thread for this.

3. wallofmac

wallofmac New Member

Calgary
    K thanks man and sorry didnt realize

4. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
  5. Gaz96

Gaz96 New Member

You should really own an AEG before you own a sniper rifle. But, seeing as you've already jumped in, I recommend something like the Glock. For versatility, and quietness/stealth, grab an AEP version, because it will work all year round and is quieter. Alternatively, if you live in a region that is hot all year round, can afford the upkeep (magazines and gas can get real expensive), and you are prepared to keep up with the maintenance, grab a GBB. I recommend a pistol because they are easier to conceal/stow away than the MP5k, especially when your stalking an enemy. The Glock is particularly good for snipers as it has the full auto capability, so you can put a lot of rounds down range quickly if you need to suppress an enemy. It's also good for a sniper to have a backup, as most sites have a BASR engagement distance, so if you get an enemy inside that zone, you need to switch to your secondary...
    Having said what I said, the MP5k is a fantastic little sidearm, and can also double as a practical weapon in its own right, so really it's up to personal preference and cost.

6. Gaz96

Gaz96 New Member

You should really own an AEG before you own a sniper rifle. But, seeing as you've already jumped in, I recommend something like the Glock. For versatility, and quietness/stealth, grab an AEP version, because it will work all year round and is quieter. Alternatively, if you live in a region that is hot all year round, can afford the upkeep (magazines and gas can get real expensive), and you are prepared to keep up with the maintenance, grab a GBB. I recommend a pistol because they are easier to conceal/stow away than the MP5k, especially when your stalking an enemy. The Glock is particularly good for snipers as it has the full auto capability, so you can put a lot of rounds down range quickly if you need to suppress an enemy. It's also good for a snipler to have a backup, as most sites have a BASR engagement distance, so if you get an enemy inside that zone, you need to switch to your secondary...
    Having said what I said, the MP5k is a fantastic little sidearm, and can also double as a practical weapon in its own right, so really it's up to personal preference and cost.

7. backyardsn1per

backyardsn1per New Member

Fennimore
    Just letting you know that you posted the same thing twice.

8. Gaz96

Gaz96 New Member

Oops, my bad, I'm on the mobile app, I can't find how to delete the double post. Apologies.
    However, any opinions about the actual content of what I wrote?