I am looking into buying a KART M14 EBR

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by troh1916, Jan 4, 2013.

1. troh1916

troh1916 New Member

Does anyone know anything about it? Is it any good or do you have any other suggestions? My budget is $250 and under

2. Southpawlegend

Southpawlegend New Member

Salisbury
    Cyma m14 I bought my girlfriend one and she loves it.

3. troh1916

troh1916 New Member

The one I want from kart has the same stock as a real m14 ebr I mean that's it but with me it's all about how real it is

4. Baccarra

Baccarra Well-Known Member

The Kart has been discontinued for a while. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

5. troh1916

troh1916 New Member

I'm about 5.4 and 100 pounds I'm only 13

6. LegacyAirsoft

LegacyAirsoft You can say I tech a little... Moderator

Massachusetts
    Dude stop, I saw your thread about the "nuclear airsoft weapon" and now this. Your an obvious troll so please stop before you get banned...

7. troh1916

troh1916 New Member

I didn't start the nuclear weapon thread I'm not even subscribed to that thread you obviously are confused

8. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    This is they guy that he was talking to |
    V
    No mods on right now. He is safe until one gets on.

Fixed? Help?

9. rblevinski

rblevinski Active Member Supporting Member

Philadelphia
    He quoted the other kid who posted about going to airsoft tonight. He wasn't talking about you.

10. troh1916

troh1916 New Member

Oh ok good I've seen him in other threads he is such a douchebag

11. LegacyAirsoft

LegacyAirsoft You can say I tech a little... Moderator

Massachusetts
    Even if you think that's true you can't say it on the forums, I am pretty sure it's against the rules and I wouldn't want you getting in trouble.

12. troh1916

troh1916 New Member

Ok thanks for that I won't

13. Baccarra

I wouldn't get it. Your too small for a large gun like that.

14. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
    STOP MAKING SO MANY THREADS ABOUT THE SAME GUN. KA M4A1 with upgrades is your best bet. Oh and your threads are bad so you should feel bad.

15. Baccarra

I mean he could get a lonex for cheaper so I'd take that with customized externals over an upgraded KA.

16. CoppertopNeasg

Boston
    A king arms m4 is ~180 dollars, a lonex is ~220. Buying the KA gives you 40 dollars in upgrade parts. I agree with you on the Lonex they are amazingly well made replicas.

17. Baccarra

$40 doesn't build you a better gearbox so the lonex is a much better choice.

18. CoppertopNeasg

Boston
    You said Lonex plus externals and i took the liberty of factoring in the cost of a nice rail system ~$100. You obviously don't know much about GBs if you think $140 in parts won't improve one. For $140 you could replace ghe piston with a Lonex Red and POM, put in a Lonex A1 and get a new spring. However, if you were to order the Lonex from Clandestine which comes with an A1 and tune it you would also have a very nice gun. It depends on what your looking for, either one would be a great choice, while I personally would buy the Lonex I recommended the king arms to the OP due to its lower price.

19. Baccarra

You are right, I did say Lonex plus externals, however the $180 KA is the exact same externally as the $220 Lonex so any external changes the op decides do not factor into the end price of the build. Also, you can find good rails for cheaper then $100. But wait a minute, your suggesting he buys a king arms gearbox but replace it with Lonex parts. Why waste the money on the King Arms when you can get the upgrades in one package already.

You basically just suggested he buy a King Arms and turn it into a Lonex when he can just buy a Lonex for much cheaper then that build.

I'll end on this note.

20. CoppertopNeasg

Boston
    I agree with that he should buy the Lonex. Both guns have advantages and disadvantages. Having held both I can say that the externals and trademarks are better. I can also say that having worked on one of the Lonex gearboxes that it is the best OTB gun money can buy. However, externally the king arms m4 is far superior externally. Making the internals of a King Arms m4 on par with a stock Lonex m4 would be far cheaper than making the externals of a King Arms m4. I'm not trying to argue with you I am just stating the benefits and drawbacks of each gun. Also, the said upgrades I suggested do not come in a stock Lonex m4. Do your research before correcting someone.

Picture of Lonex AEG internals from their website:

image-757434715.jpg

Word of advice don't argue with me when you are wrong.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013