I come from Virginia...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pumpkin, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

Fredericksburg
    Been playing airsoft for a couple of years now, I even formed my own local competitive team (still under construction). My name is Peter, I am 19 and live in Virginia, its nice down here not much down here thou. I have a JG G3 that I plan on upgrading into a beast; I also have a AGM MP44 (StG-44) I etched all my frags into the imitation wooden stock, neat little perk. I am currently going to community college night classes through out the week except on fridays. I use saturdays as my free time to play airsoft with my team and casuals in the local woods or at Airsoft CQB down in Manassas, its about an hour away where I live.
    Lastly, I manage the only airsoft club down at my college, with two other friends of mine; we hope to gain more attention and get people involved in airsoft because quite frankly, its fun when you have more targets to shoot at ;)

Nice to meet you all.

2. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Welcome to AS. I also hail from the great state of Virginia. Where are you located? I'm in Harrisonburg for the next 8 months.

3. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

Fredericksburg
    Thanks, nice to meet you. I live in Fredericksburg. 8 months huh? damn thats quite a long time ain't it.

4. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Hey, Pumpkin, welcome to the boards! I misread the title. Was like "Well duh, everybody comes from there. Oh... Wait..."

Don't forget to read the rules, search before posting, and most importantly, enjoy your stay!

5. Scarred

Scarred New Member

Welcome, Pumpkin. Enjoy your stay here at the forums.

6. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Eh, I attend JMU.
    But during the summer I live near Richmond. I usually play at either New Kent or Ballahack.

7. Raptor282

Raptor282 New Member

Manassas
    Hey what up? Welcome. I live literally 5 mins away from cqb in manassas. I usually go every weekend unless i have hockey. They really have fixed up the place! Jim has so far done a good job.

8. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

Fredericksburg
    Thanks guys for the welcoming! and JMU huh? thats cool, I plan to transfer to Virginia Commonwealth University and get a BA in Animation hopefully. Nice to meet you Jim, Airsoft CQB is pretty fun, they are always adding and doing more construction on their fields. Hopefully indoor will be restored sometime.

Well guys and girls, I gotta get ready for class, catch ya'll later.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  9. Raptor282

Raptor282 New Member

Manassas
    Hahaha no Jim is the owner! My bad on that!

10. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum. I also live in Virginia.
    I hope to see you at ACQB in the future.

They have a town now. I didn't know that.
    Raptor, I have never seen you there. I need to identify you some how next time I go. Look for a 14 year old with an M4 and Scar.

11. g_love

g_love New Member

Welcome to the forums! I am also from Virginia. I live near DC so I go to ACQB when I can and get in some action. I hope to see you there sometime!

12. Raptor282

Raptor282 New Member

Manassas
    Ya now that hockey season is gearing up I've had hockey every weekend so I don't have any time :(. I'll hit you up next time I go though!

13. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

Fredericksburg
    Hey guys, class doesn't start until 6, right now I am using their library for work and such. I am sort'a surprised people on this forum actually go to airsoft cqb. They have a town now? thats freak'in awesome! they are gearing up for the zombie game sometime late next month close to Halloween.

14. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    Wecome to the forum, I live nearby as well in stafford, and plan on going to ACQB as soon as my life settles down. I guess I'll see you guys there sometime.

Dude, a zombie game? That sounds awesome, I'll have to check it out. Do you know when that is planned though?

15. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

:( now I wish I live in Virginia

16. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

Fredericksburg
    nice to meet you, Virginia does have its perks lol. airsoftcqb.com you can find out all the information you want on the event.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  17. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    Sounds like a good time to start going to ACQB! I have to make plans now to go. How do you pay though, upon entry?

Yes, I've been to their site plenty of times, thanks for the news though. I'll definitely look into that, to bad their new site has less info than their old one. Now I'm hyped!

18. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

Fredericksburg
    Hmm, my best guess is up front or online for the zombie event from what I know. Nice talk'in to you all, I gotta get to class. Later!

19. Duke

Duke New Member

I'm from the fax! I didnt know we had so many Virginians here!

20. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

Fredericksburg
    Now that I think about it, Virginia is mostly rural, so its ideal for airsoft companies to set up playing fields. Nice to meet you Duke.