I got land and need more players

Discussion in 'North Carolina Airsoft Forum' started by zellwood, Sep 25, 2012.

1. zellwood

zellwood New Member

Spruce Pine
    I'm part of a small group in spruce pine and we're looking for more players. I also got a nice amount of land that i want to do some work to so can have a private field that would be free to play on.

2. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Active Member

China Grove
    How far are you from China grove or Concord? Iv got a team I run here in China Grove.

3. AaronAlexander

AaronAlexander New Member

We have a bunch of guys who play in Shelby who might go

4. Crusaders_J

Crusaders_J New Member

How far are you guys from the Lumberton area?

Attached Files:

5. BRTSoloWing

China Grove
    I have no idea, ill have to look it up

6. zellwood

zellwood New Member

Spruce Pine
    Sorry I haven't replied to anyone. I work out of town during the week and this week was work night shift. To give anyone a better idea where spruce pine is. It's about 1hr east of Asheville and about 2hrs NW of Charlotte

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  7. flea

flea New Member

Which state and how much ground?

8. UsMc-alltheway

UsMc-alltheway New Member

Tampa
    *facepalm* you are in the NORTH CAROLINA PART OF THE FORUM.....common sense would dictate that it would be in Nc.

9. AaronAlexander

AaronAlexander New Member

10. Godzilla

Godzilla New Member

How many guys do you have that play. There is a group of us here in Mooresville that may be able to come up. Avg age @ 35.

11. zellwood

zellwood New Member

Spruce Pine
    We did have 6 of us but some have moved away and others just quit playing. So now there are just 2 of us trying to find others. We're in our early 30's and are trying to open a shop on top of trying to figure out how to do a field on the land we got. Our play style is backwood.

12. BRTSoloWing

China Grove
    I don't think your to far from us, I reread your location lol, I have a fue and I can get you hooked up with a promoter to get games going, if your willing to set up games on your land?

13. Godzilla

Godzilla New Member

Right now we have about 7-8 each weekend and sometimes 10. Maybe we could arrange something down the line. Would be great to play in a new area with some new people.

14. skh77

skh77 New Member

It is a little far but it would be cool to play with other people for once

15. Godzilla

Godzilla New Member

Well I think there are about 7-10 off us that would like to come up and try it. I am all about helping make it better for more fun and I think these guys would to. Any buildings or structures on it or all woods? How many acres is there of actual playing field? Water? Would we need to bring tools?

16. zellwood

zellwood New Member

Spruce Pine
    All wooded area. Not 100% flat either. Think there is a flat spot up the hill some. Cant remember the acres would have to rope off the area again since old markers have started to disappear. Want it to be free to play and maybe take up dontations for food/drink or to help improve it. If someone has done this before I'd like them to come out and look at it to see if even a playible spot. Whats been good for me to play on might not be for vet. players.