I have to push my Mid Caps back?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Jelly, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Yo, after I broke in my mags, they fed fine, but I ran into a problem. I have to push the magazine back into the mag well so it feeds. How can I fix this problem?

2. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    bump. I need help! I have a game in 13 hours :I

3. VTMZ

VTMZ Active Member

Paducah
    I'm not sure what you're saying but so I'll just say the usual response to magwell problems. Duct tape. Also, why are you a vendor?

4. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    I have no idea, I really have no idea Pacudah.

5. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    ...so then just push it back? Or add e-tape to push it back for you?

6. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Maybe rap duct tape around the mags to give them some thickness to allow them to stay in the magwell better?

7. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Pierce County
    When I had that issue with one of my old M4's, I took a piece of sticky back velcro (the fuzzy side) and stuck it in the mag well.

It provides enough pressure to force the magazine back but is not so tight as to make removing the mag difficult.

8. Archer627

Archer627 Active Member

Figgington
    You use the same thing I use to fix the wobble in my mags! Lol. Cool.

9. mnmetalhead1

mnmetalhead1 GBB FTW Supporting Member

Hibbing
    I have the same problem with my mags in my DBoys M4, i think youll need a new lower receiver. If you think about it, the mag is to loose so obviously either mags are to small (doubt it) or the mag well is to large and the mags dont seat properly. Also check to see if your mag release is loose in that groove that was a problem i also had.

10. Archer627

Archer627 Active Member

Figgington
    Instead of getting a new lower, get electrical tape or Velcro to adjust the mag individually. Works much better IMO and is cheaper. Plus you can perfect the mag seating this way.

11. mnmetalhead1

Hibbing
    In the short run yes, but id rather have the capability to borrow a mag from a team member if i run out in a firefight. Your right about perfect seating and all but the cost of ONLY using your mags is to great in my opinion. For short term it is a viable option though.

12. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    I fixed it. I had to sand the piece that pushes back the magazine release on the AKs-74u.

13. mnmetalhead1

Hibbing
    Ok, glad you got it fixed.