I hold back the Rage!!! from no hit calls

Discussion in 'Airsoft Images & Video' started by jarhead88, Oct 19, 2012.

1. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    This round was unique... at least I didn't feel alone when players weren't calling hits.. my whole team was saying it.. not the norm there but it happens.... I showed unusual control..hahah

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMF5P9Mzx1s&list=UUa3rTs_vSp5QgUZJQ7gzZ5g&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

let me know ... was I in control.... ???

from Oct 7, 2012, round 2 at SFS in Deer Park, NY

2. TheLostCause

TheLostCause New Member

Yea I wouldn't of controlled myself I would have been up in those kids faces. Its hard to keep calm when you have little punks running around not calling hits especially on that grenade kill I mean come on.

3. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    yeah, it's hard..... I mean why not just call it.. play the right way.... but fortunately I was calm.. unlike some other of my videos which I couldn't control the Rage..haha

4. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    I don't think you were out of control. I think if I had been you, I'd have been raging at the admins. I mean.... Who doesn't call a grenade launcher.

People like this should just go back to speedball.

5. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    Where was game control..? Did you ever say anything? They might not listen to you, but they'll listen to the guys that run the place, and if they don't just hand out a ban. Seriously.

6. okie74547

okie74547 New Member

My kid brother likes to pull that sometimes so I start aiming for tender places n he usually comes around lol

7. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    Or you just hold the trigger till they say something haha. Thats what we do, if they're 100% not calling hits, get a better angle and open up, and don't stop till you see a dead rag.

8. okie74547

okie74547 New Member

That would work too but one bb to the woo boo aves ammo lol

9. pbjrich

pbjrich New Member

Fairmont
    That type of sportsmanship is exactly why I quit paintball

10. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    thanks guys, you will see in some of the other videos that night (coming soon) that i was under the ref tower hitting them and they weren't calling it.. but the ref saw the laser on him as i fired and he called them out... I controlled myself, i was shocked...haha