I just got the KWA mp7 as my first gun, was it a good choice?

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by atvrua, Dec 4, 2012.

1. atvrua

atvrua New Member

Cambridge
    I had been eyeing airsoft, and that gun in particualar for a while and it was on sale $75 off on evike for the black friday sale so i just had to get it. was it a good choice for someone who lives in new england and is just a begginer. please let me know if this was a good choice or not

2. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    The gun is good. The question you should be asking yourself is if you can afford enough mags to run it in a skirmish.

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Does it really matter? I mean you already bought the gun. However I wouldn't buy a gas gun as a first gun, mags are pricier, you have to buy gas/propane, and it's more high maintenance IMO, however I wouldn't be that surprised if you could sell it for around the same price you bought, it if you end up not liking it.

4. atvrua

atvrua New Member

Cambridge
    how many mags would i need to run in a skermish (they hold 40 rounds each) also, should i use KWA bbs or Elite force. I bought some crossman, but people told me they were bad for the gun.

5. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Depends. Do you have an itchy trigger finger for full auto or are you more of a precision shooter? At minimum to last a average airsoft game try to acquire at least 3 more mags. KWA recommends you use only KWA bbs with there guns as when their guns are constructed they strictly test and make them for those bbs. In reality though it's perfectly ok to use Elite Force bbs. They're supposedly some of the best around. With any gas gun you should try to run .25g bbs.