Featured i need a battery for a stock.

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by yrutimid, Nov 17, 2020.

1. yrutimid

yrutimid Active Member

Phoenix
  2. aotsukisho

aotsukisho Well-Known Member

WE one looks like it's threaded for GBB, I cannot see the AEG buffer post alignment tabs in it. WE makes both AEG and GBB versions of the R5C, and I would not trust Evike's product description much

This one looks to have an inch and a half at most of space, you are likely looking at something 600mAh or lower

This one is also GBB threaded.

Using product photos as perpendicular to the camera as possible, you can measure using the diameter of the buffer tube threads. 1-3/16"

As for brand suggestions, I have no problem with Turnigy Nanotech or Graphene series for high performance AEGs, others here like Gens Ace. Guges appears to distribute Kypom batteries, but I don't think any are small enough for your application. I use a Turnigy Graphene 500mAh 3s 75C in an EMG battery foregrip on my TM MP5K.

https://www.evike.com/products/92451/
    I also run the EMG Strike Industries Viper PDW stock on one of my AEGs, there is next to no space inside the thing. It might be more worthwhile to run a PEQ battery or a system like the Madbull RIPR.

3. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    I had some 1300mah that were 95mm long.

4. yrutimid

yrutimid Active Member

Phoenix
    its for a emg lower that is threaded not pronged. i forgot to mention that

5. yrutimid

yrutimid Active Member

Phoenix
    so im gonna need 4-5 batteries pretty much buy the sound of it

6. aotsukisho

aotsukisho Well-Known Member

Not necessarily, you will just need a much higher than average C rating and the battery will not last as long as 'normal' sized ones. I'm not sure how much of an issue that will be, majority of my AEGs and ones I see last for a couple if not several games without recharging. Most stock guns are 0.5mAh per shot, most moderately upgraded guns are 1mAh per shot and DSGs may be higher

JHat likes this.
  7. yrutimid

yrutimid Active Member

Phoenix
    oh i see. that makes for sense

8. yrutimid

yrutimid Active Member

Phoenix
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  9. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    I found an option for you.

I forgot I had some packs made for the TM Skorpion.

800mah 2S.

They are: 68x25x12.5mm

They already have Mini-T Connectors on them. 14.00 each shipped, I have 3. Take all 3 for 30.00 shipped