I need a completely new gearbox!!! What do I buy?

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by llbb010, Jan 2, 2013.

1. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Okay so my gearbox is all destroyed right now for multiple reasons. Its a version 2. I basically need everything accept for a barrel/hop up unit and a motor. I need it for cheap I'd say $60 is my budget since I got the gun for $50 and its a $150 gun. The gun is a JG t3-k3.

2. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    If you know what you're doing and can tune it:
    A complete JG box.

If you don't:
    Lonex Complete box

Looks like you're stuck with the JG since the Lonex is out of your price range. The JG is the best you'll get within your price range

3. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Grab your tools and watch some tutorial videos, now is the time to learn how to tune a GB. ;)

4. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

That's how it got messed up in the first place :( my dad tried to fix it. It wasn't his fault it was just a fail. Now the fire selector doesn't work the piston won't pull and a bunch of other stuff.

5. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

How about this? http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=30104 and what do you mean by tune it?

EDIT: Sorry for double post.

6. LegacyAirsoft

LegacyAirsoft You can say I tech a little... Moderator

Massachusetts
    Is it not working correctly or are the pieces actually destroyed? Because if they're not all destroyed we can help you fix it (or if its only a stripped gear and piston etc.)

7. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Nothing is broken from what I can tell. Everything is just old. I got it used and te guy that sold it to me got it used. Here is the original post. http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forum...ed-shooting-motor-also-stopped-working-65961/

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013