I need a loadout or impression suggestion

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Grin, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    Recently I got an Voodoo Tactical OD MBSS for free along with some mag pouches in the same colour, and I've been at a loss as to what to do with it. Generally modern US SOF use kh/mjk/cb and so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I'm open to more costly impressions or loadouts as I have a steady amount of disposable income and an out-of-town girlfriend.

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Sell it and buy something that is neither VooDoo Tactical or OD. As far as I'm aware, an MBSS has never been issued in OD.

If you really want to go OD, get an FAPC and go full Cpl. Croop.

[​IMG]

3. Grin

Irvine
    I know that Voodoo and OD are fairly subpar (in fact I've turned many away from their products as well as the OD colour) but I was looking for some way to not have to go through the hassle of selling it. I do get where you're coming from, though.

4. Knief

Ann Arbor
    The deal is, if you use an OD MBSS, you're not going to have an impression. If nobody uses it, then you're SOL.

5. Grin

Irvine
    Yeah, that's what I was fearing. I had a last shred of hope that some operator, somewhere, was seen with an OD MBSS. But it looks like it'll be a sell for me. It will help fund my ongoing EPC build or my new GBBR once I decide which I'm getting.

6. Knief

Ann Arbor
    You could wait for guys like Johngol or Robin-Hood to chime in here. They might have seen something that I haven't.

7. Grin

Irvine
    I'll hunker down and wait a day or two to see if they have an input besides to sell it. Not like I'll have the time to for a week or two, anyways. Thanks for being as helpful as always, Knief! People like you keep this forum from sinking below 0.

8. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    If there's no impressions for an olive drab MBSS then just make a kit out of it. It would look great in M81 woodland.

9. Grin

Irvine
    Sorry it took me a couple days to reply...
    I can't agree that OD looks good with M81... There's a lot of brown in it. I've decided on just selling the PC to someone... I'll find someone on either ebay, the classified on a forum, or the OC craig's list.