I need a revolver...that doesn't shoot at 600 FPS

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Spidermedic, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Spidermedic

Spidermedic New Member

Jasper
    Price Range: ~<$100 USD

Type of Gun You Want: Spring preferred, Gas if I have to

Preferred Gun Models: Some sorta Revolver with 6 cylinders

What Role/Type of Play You Will Be Doing/Playing: Messing around/CQB

Hey everyone, I am looking for a decent spring or gas revolver that shoots below like 300fps and can lob a BB at least 30ft, all of the gas revolvers I have seen say they shoot at like 600fps and other ridiculous stuff, and the spring revolvers I have (UHC something or other) shoot at the speed of stupid and have the range of a lazy grasshopper.

2. Fluxzey

Fluxzey Member Supporting Member

Louisville

3. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Pierce County
  4. Spidermedic

Spidermedic New Member

Jasper
    Aw man I didn't even think of color...thanks for the fast reply.

have you used this or similar ones to this gun? How heavy does it feel? Is it built solidly? Like I don't plan on getting melee kills with it or playing fetch with my dog, but will it be fine in a holster with me doing slides at the speed of stupid and slamming into flimsy plywood buildings?

5. Fluxzey

Louisville
    No i have not used it. its plastic. it should stay in your holster. i haven't really used it. but from what im told it should. I had a friend that used it and he beat the hell out of it. Still works fine

6. 1iv

1iv New Member

Melissa
  7. plasticnoob

plasticnoob Active Member

hidden city

http://www.evike.com/products/58533/

brand new from shot-show 2015
    shoots 330fps fps~ about 50 range max with hop up unit
    Totally worth the $140 price tag add a box of shells of 25 sub total close to $180 thats with shipping, don't settle for junk or less. This is the only revolver currently on the market with an adjustable hopup

Dan Wesson 715 CO2 Powered Airsoft Revolver - Grey (Low Power Version)

Features:

Full metal frame, cylinder and barrel
    Hogue-style rubber grip
    Utilizes 12g CO2 cartridges
    Adjustable hop-up
    Redesigned gas system for improved ergonomics and performance
    Compatible with current-generation Dan Wesson revolver shells
    Compatible with optional accessory rail (not included)

8. Fluxzey

Louisville
    I didn't see this one. I might check it out. Thanks

9. plasticnoob

plasticnoob Active Member

hidden city
    Acutally I bought it here http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Dan_Wesson_715_6_CO2_Airsoft_Revolver_Steel_Grey/3855

with 10% code it was $125

I was checking weekly for this thing, been following it since (MAY) shotshow 2015

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqoDYEa7BEY[/ame]

Speedloader is crap, make sure you get some rubber speed strips, I use "Bianchi 580 Speed Strip" for 357. $8 for a pair (12 spare rounds) on amazon.

It shoots about 50 feet, my kjw 1911 shoots 70-100ish. This is really close range and slow to reload, but is very fun and out of the ordinary. I am using a cheap-o dump pouch as a spare and keep it on the front of my belt so I can just dump the shells in fast. I am using a condor gadget pouch to store the shells in on my belt for fast reloading.

10. Amish

Amish Member

I also have the Dan Wesson 715 low power model. Mine shoots around 280 fps in 50 degree weather and around 300 fps in 80 degree weather. I doubt it would shoot 330 fps ever but will chrono in summer. I will say that the gun is built really well, pure quality and is a fun gun to shoot. I get loads of compliments on it too.

That said...I rarely use it in games though as having only six shots makes it hardly useful at all. I mean it takes too long to reload even with speed loader compared to a hand gun with mag. And having only six shots means you run out of ammo quick.

But, it is awesome!

Attached Files:

11. Fluxzey

Louisville

I must agree. It does not have a good use for CQB. But i do love that long barrel. I cannot wait until they make an airsoft smith and wesson 500.
    [​IMG]
    You know... For science