I need a tac vest!

Discussion in 'South Dakota Airsoft Forum' started by M4Kyle, Apr 10, 2013.

1. M4Kyle

M4Kyle New Member

I have a m4 and only mags i have or they make are like 60 rounds MAX! So i need alot of mag pouches and some pistol pouches! Thanks!!!!

2. chasing_reaper

chasing_reaper New Member

louisville
    if i was you i would get a plate carrier, ive had the multicam condor plate carrier , it was actully pretty good, im using the shellback banschee now it to me its alot better.

the banschee is like $120 , and you can get some condor mag pouches pretty cheap.

check of airsoft gi , and evike, they got some pretty selections.

3. teamomega

teamomega New Member

Carlsbad
  4. Raptor282

Raptor282 Active Member

Manassas
    OK, three things to start off:

1. No condor
    2. Budget?
    3. Camo preference?

We will work from there.

5. M4Kyle

M4Kyle New Member

I'd like to stay around $100. I am moving to wyoming so most likely tan or dark earth

6. teamomega

teamomega New Member

Carlsbad
    Listen to Raptor282, those are some great choices, may I suggest the toysoldier lbt 6094a, it's 95$ and its a great alternative to a real London bridge trading pc

7. Raptor282

Raptor282 Active Member

Manassas
    I wouldn't be so quick to jump all over that PC, yes it is made by Kevin TS, who does produce high quality replicas, but that particular line of "lower cost" products hasn't been throughout "tested" in the gear community *as of 4-10-13*.

8. teamomega

teamomega New Member

Carlsbad
    It still has to be better than a condor haha. I've heard pretty good things about it though

9. teamomega

teamomega New Member

Carlsbad
    If you want a lot of molle estate, check out a CIRAS. They are really hot and keep in sweat though

10. Hawk99

Hawk99 New Member

Batavia
    An EPC or 6094a would be better choices. They are lightweight, and still have lots of molle real estate.