Airsoft Forum banner

I need a tac vest!

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Hawk99 
#1 ·
I have a m4 and only mags i have or they make are like 60 rounds MAX! So i need alot of mag pouches and some pistol pouches! Thanks!!!!

#2 ·
if i was you i would get a plate carrier, ive had the multicam condor plate carrier , it was actully pretty good, im using the shellback banschee now it to me its alot better.

the banschee is like $120 , and you can get some condor mag pouches pretty cheap.

check of airsoft gi , and evike, they got some pretty selections.

#8 ·
Listen to Raptor282, those are some great choices, may I suggest the toysoldier lbt 6094a, it's 95$ and its a great alternative to a real London bridge trading pc
I wouldn't be so quick to jump all over that PC, yes it is made by Kevin TS, who does produce high quality replicas, but that particular line of "lower cost" products hasn't been throughout "tested" in the gear community *as of 4-10-13*.

#9 ·
Raptor282 said:
I wouldn't be so quick to jump all over that PC, yes it is made by Kevin TS, who does produce high quality replicas, but that particular line of "lower cost" products hasn't been throughout "tested" in the gear community *as of 4-10-13*.
It still has to be better than a condor haha. I've heard pretty good things about it though

#12 ·
If you want a lot of molle estate, check out a CIRAS. They are really hot and keep in sweat though
An EPC or 6094a would be better choices. They are lightweight, and still have lots of molle real estate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.