Airsoft Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 212 of 212 Posts

· Registered
6,142 Posts
Hey guys this is targetwod2 forum so tell him if you have a problem..... if he doesn't care it doesn't matter....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Airsoft Society mobile app
It doesn't matter whose thread it is. You're breaking the rules. That deserves a report.

· Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
Look man this is my forum. I don't care about double posts. How are we even supposed to know what else has been said from the beginning.

Sent from my iPod touch using Airsoft Society

· Registered
8,945 Posts
Look man this is my forum. I don't care about double posts. How are we even supposed to know what else has been said from the beginning.

Sent from my iPod touch using Airsoft Society
This is not your forum, this is your thread. And your thread does indeed have to abide by forum rules. It doesn't matter if you don't care that they are double posting or not, they are breaking rules.

· Super Moderator
6,705 Posts
Yes, it does matter. This is not your forum at all, it is Austin's, the head administrator.
If you want to add something to your post use the edit button. Future double posts will be deleted on sight.

Logan3435, do not mini mod. There is a report button for a reason. Please use it next time.

· Registered
6,142 Posts
Hey im 100 percent sure when you guys just started out with all this, you guys double posted at least once...

Nope. I actually didn't. You know why? I read the rules. Anybody who did would know not to double post.

· Super Moderator
6,705 Posts
Hey im 100 percent sure when you guys just started out with all this, you guys double posted at least once...

And they were all warned just the same as you if they did. The double posting is excessive in this thread.

There are only a few exceptions to double posting, such as bumping within the correct time frame.

· Registered
587 Posts
But really its his thread and he doesn't care and i dont really post on anything else.... and I dont really understand why it concerns you guys so much and you guys dont post on this thread...

· Super Moderator
6,705 Posts
It doesn't matter if he started the thread. It still follows the forum rules.
If its just you two talking, take it to Pm's.

Further discussion will result in a temporary ban.

· Registered
8,945 Posts
But really its his thread and he doesn't care and i dont really post on anything else.... and I dont really understand why it concerns you guys so much and you guys dont post on this thread...

It doesn't matter if it's his thread or not. You all agreed to follow the forum rules when you agreed to the terms and conditions.

It concerns us because a formal and understandable and neat forum is what seperates us from others. So that people in a year can actually read this clearly without dealing with all the crap stuff.

But in the end you said you'd follow the rules so stick to your word.

Edit: Sorry flug you sniped me.....

· Learn from your mistakes.
11,961 Posts
To whom it may concern, this thread was locked due to an extreme amount of useless crap.

If you are not capable of finding forum's rules (in which case your presence here is unwanted), read them here: http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f4/announcement-rules-regulations.html

If you think that by creating a thread, you can do whatever you want, you are terribly wrong.
If this happens again and I catch any of you mini-modding, multi-posting or breaking the rules in any other way, I am going to perma-ban you.

If and when a moderator tells you to do or not to do something, you listen to him.

This is not the way to act. You always want to be treated like adults, yet behave like little children.

201 - 212 of 212 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.