I Need Help Deciding on a Vest

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by g_love, Sep 10, 2012.

1. g_love

g_love New Member

I discovered an opportunity to buy a used Voodoo vest with a lot of extra goodies recently at a very low price. I am in the market for these kinds of things as I am just starting out, and I would like to purchase it because I am not looking to spend a lot of money. Below are the links for pictures with descriptions.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e269/Yogurtness/IMG_20120901_0201511.jpg

Voodoo "MBSS" plate carrier, Black Condor knee pads, condor waist pouch.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e269/Yogurtness/IMG_20120901_0204481.jpg

The SAW pouch in this picture (top left I believe) is not for sale but there is a Condor CB utility pouch, SDS 6 mag bandolier in ACU, Blackhawk! Hydrastorm hydro carrier, custom quad double-stack pistol pouch in MC

I could get this whole package for only $60 and I was wondering what you all thought about it and what my alternatives might be.

Update: I found a Pantac Multicam chest rig for $65 shipped and it will come with several pouches as well. I am leaning strongly towards this one.

Thank you!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  2. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    I suggest the Pantac, because it has better resale value.

3. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Voodoo is okay stuff, it holds up well but it's made more for the guys who go out to the shooting range with real steel weapons than airsofters who put their gear through a lot of hardship. It'll last sometime, but the Pantac will last longer.

4. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    Pantac over voodoo any day.

5. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Get the Pantac. Voodoo Tactical is just Condor gear with a different tag. Always get Pantac over Condor/OE Tech/Voodoo/whatever name the might be selling under.

6. g_love

g_love New Member

Alright. Thank you for the feedback everyone!