I need help kjw gbb 226

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by hawjman209, Nov 24, 2012.

1. hawjman209

hawjman209 New Member

When I shoot my gun sometimes the gas bursts out from the sides of the gun, and also from the barrel. When gas shoots out from the barrel I'm left with no more gas... I take my gun apart and use silicone to clean the all the moving parts and also two drops on my clips where the o ring is and the point where I fill gas.... Please help....

2. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    I'm not too good with GBBs of any sort, but I recommend sending Shady a PM, he's good with that stuff.

3. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Do you know how to dissasemble the upper slide of the p226?

Check the piston and o-ring for any warps or cracks. If its good... Then...

It might be the hammer spring or hammer itself. Spring could be misaligned, warped, or cracked as well. May need to be changed.

But I'm not the best at pistols either lol. I can fix, but I can't describe the parts very well lol

4. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    I'm guessing you only have one magazine and that you are continuously using it (firing all shots and reloading it with BBs and gas).
    If you do this it happens. This happens when the magazine is too cold. If you continuously refill the mag without letting it warm up this will happen.

5. hawjman209

hawjman209 New Member

I know how to take off the top slide of the gun and I also have a total of three clips.... They all seem to have the same problem..... The o ring has been lubricated many times. ( not excessively ) I cleaned it via tips from airsoft GI on youtube ..... I also thought it was the hammer..... Do you guys know how much it could be just to replace the hammer????

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  6. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    You could take a look at the valve on the MAGs where the gas comes out.
    Like I said, try sending Shady a PM.

7. hawjman209

hawjman209 New Member

Thanks fellas I figured it out...