I need help. Trying to buy a sniper

Discussion in 'Spring Powered Guns' started by clayton_noel515, Sep 23, 2012.

1. clayton_noel515

clayton_noel515 New Member

Is the agm mp001 spring sniper rifle a good gun and can it reach far targets. Just wanted to know before I buy
    it.

2. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

No sniper rifle that you buy can reach far targets. You need to spend at least $400 on upgrades before it can reach "far" targets. Please get an aeg. You will be so disappointed with a sniper rifle. It will shoot worse than a stock aeg. Please look at jg electric guns. Everyone wants a sniper rifle at some point, and almost everyone hates it because it is hard and soooo expensive. I cannot stress this enough, unless you have $130 dollars for the rifle plus $400-$500 dollars on upgrades, it will be pointless getting a sniper rifle. Please listen to this and use it wisely, everyone else will tell you the same thing.

3. stat226

stat226 New Member

Limerick
    ^Listen to this, I have a stock jg bar-10 and it is just collecting dust. I expected to upgrade it but then I worked on my m4. I'm thinking about selling it so I can further fund my m4. Basically just buy an AEG. There has suddenly been an increase of new players wanting sniper rifles and they all get the same response.

4. clayton_noel515

clayton_noel515 New Member

Way type of aeg should I get

5. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Any jg will be good. Look at the jg g36c, its a great starter gun.

6. TYwalde15

TYwalde15 New Member

Willmar
    Unless you want to get a gas sniper, like the G96 or the KC-02 would probably be a good buy

7. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

No sniper rifle, get an aeg please.