I need the best to help me!!!

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by TheArchitect, Oct 4, 2012.

1. TheArchitect

TheArchitect New Member

Hey thanks for taking the time to actually read this. So, I want to get one of the three airsoft guns that is listed below, however I don't know which one to get.

G&P Sentry 10.5 inch
    WE GBBR M4
    KingArms GBBR M4

Yeah I know, an odd combination. But people I know recommend these three and I really need a new gun!
    Also I'm canadian and GBBR's are kinda impractical due to half the year it's a damn frozen wasteland out there. If you have any other recommendations that are better please tell me.

Thanks and hopefully I'll make a desision before the end of the year!

2. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    For you, I would say go with the Sentry. Not only is it super sexy, but it will work all year, even in the cold. Also, WE has never been known for their quality, and the KJW has zinc internals, so they would need to be replaced, meaning lots and lots of money.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I have a similar model to the sentry, I can vouch for their quality, both inside and out.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012

3. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Sentry will be cheaper and more reliable in the long run. Also the inability to use the others in the cold unless running CO2 or external setups is a negative. Also the Sentry is a very nice looking gun, I personally love how they look.

I personally like the Magpul one.

4. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    In red - I think you pretty much answered your own question.
    G&P Makes good guns. Also look into VFC or ICS

I personally love ICS due to the split gearbox design. If you ever plan on upgrading it's a lot easier than your standard M4.

5. TheArchitect

TheArchitect New Member

Thanks to everyone! Still if you have any other suggestions please tell me! And wow i posted this a couple hours ago and it already has this many replies? Thanks Again

6. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Out of those get the G&P it will be the best performer.