I want to start playing airsoft london uk

Discussion in 'International' started by Fumanchu, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Fumanchu

Fumanchu New Member

Hi guys. I want to start playing airsoft but I have no clue where to start. I live in the North London area. I have a few airsoft guns but no idea where to go. Please advise

2. Fumanchu

Fumanchu New Member

Bumpity bump bumpity bump

3. Fumanchu

Fumanchu New Member

Thankyou very muchly

4. Pierce09

Pierce09 Active Member Supporting Member

5. CiaranDragonPoulton

CiaranDragonPoulton New Member

Thanks Pierce09. Very useful, this app is great but very American orientated :) hope to grow the UK population :)

6. Pierce09

i'm US based but i keep up with the UK forums as i'll be back there eventually. this forum is amazing for loadout threads (obviously great for US units), tech info and pics.

Once the UK scene grows enough to be taken seriously, i'm sure this forum will stand as a template for a future expansion of the UK forum.

let me know how you get on in the UK and anything interesting you find back in Blighty. i miss a good fry up and black pudding :(

7. CiaranDragonPoulton

Mmmm black pudding...well I'm relatively new to the game but fallen in love with it.

I'm based in Derby East Midlands and there is a great site on my doorstep literally about 10 mins away run by Craftys Airsoft.

Did a night game there recently and even though there weren't many of us (about 20 in total) it was brilliant

8. Pierce09

until about 4 months ago, i was in Lincoln. never really got into airsoft in the UK. but over here its alot bigger. Las Vegas isn't that big a scene compared some some areas in the US and our weekly games hit between 40-50 every week.

i'll probably be moving back to the Midlands whenever i do return so i'll look out where are the best places for airsoft in the area.

9. CiaranDragonPoulton

Coolio, if you come back I'll be around for sure lol just fell in love with it :)

10. Pierce09

i think it would be bigger in the UK if rifles weren't so damned expensive! over here, i pay in dollars the number advertised in pounds in the UK. it's frightening and makes the whole adventure way too expensive for many people to contemplate sometimes.

just means i'm buying up everything i can before i get posted back home!!

11. CiaranDragonPoulton

There is that, I noticed it's much cheaper in the US it just annoys me that the flash hider is bright orange lol

12. Pierce09

they don't stay orange for long lol

13. CiaranDragonPoulton

You guys paint them? Are they easy to remove and replace?

14. Pierce09

some have a small allen screw on the underside of the flash hider, unscrew that then screw off. others are just a screwed on. CM seem very difficult to remove. KWA not so much.

15. Entitie

Entitie New Member

Wolf armories has a pretty good bunker facility in London not sure were abouts though. It's on there website.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Airsoft Society mobile app

16. Pierce09

17. Entitie

Entitie New Member

Yeap that's the one

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Airsoft Society mobile app