Ics cxp15

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by LACairsofter, Nov 11, 2012.

1. LACairsofter

LACairsofter New Member

First things first I know it is a plastic gun but I am a beginner and I don't need something amazing I just want a review p.s it has a metal gear box so it is not all bad. Pros and cons if possible.

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor

...What? A lot of plastic guns are fine, JGs, KA nylon, and CM bodies stay together just fine.

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Or how about this I'll straight up tell you, I am right. What you should look up is a dictionary you're missing a few letters there buddy.

OP: http://www.eliteairsoftuk.com/xcart/product.php?productid=18149 These guys say it's plastic if that's not the gun you're looking at please link.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  4. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    You also misspelled "Oh" and "you", and don't know how to use proper grammar.

5. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

TF7, until you learn to use proper spelling and grammar, your posts will continue to disappear.

6. bal1

bal1 New Member

It's a sports line, most if not all the guns internals are metal.

7. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    For a beginner its a good place to start off. I'm guessing you have a mid price budget.

Pro's:
    - Easy to maintain and upgrade down the road
    - good performance out of the box
    - good rate of fire

Cons:
    - small battery space

Don't worry about the Internals. ICS is pretty decent in stock form. Just don't use a 11.1v LiPo when you buy it. Or... You'll be spending more money very soon.

Other options would be to grab a basic KWA or Chinese metal body type of gun. A bigger options of choices if you're a beginner.

What style of play are you going for? What have you used in the past? Anything else in particular we should know to help you out? :)