Ics cxp15

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by LACairsofter, Nov 11, 2012.

1. LACairsofter

LACairsofter New Member

First things first I know it is a plastic gun but I am a beginner and I don't need something amazing I just want a review p.s it has a metal gear box so it is not all bad. Pros and cons if possible.

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor

...What? A lot of plastic guns are fine, JGs, KA nylon, and CM bodies stay together just fine.

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Or how about this I'll straight up tell you, I am right. What you should look up is a dictionary you're missing a few letters there buddy.

OP: http://www.eliteairsoftuk.com/xcart/product.php?productid=18149 These guys say it's plastic if that's not the gun you're looking at please link.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  4. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    You also misspelled "Oh" and "you", and don't know how to use proper grammar.

5. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

TF7, until you learn to use proper spelling and grammar, your posts will continue to disappear.

6. bal1

bal1 New Member

It's a sports line, most if not all the guns internals are metal.

7. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    For a beginner its a good place to start off. I'm guessing you have a mid price budget.

Pro's:
    - Easy to maintain and upgrade down the road
    - good performance out of the box
    - good rate of fire

Cons:
    - small battery space

Don't worry about the Internals. ICS is pretty decent in stock form. Just don't use a 11.1v LiPo when you buy it. Or... You'll be spending more money very soon.

Other options would be to grab a basic KWA or Chinese metal body type of gun. A bigger options of choices if you're a beginner.

What style of play are you going for? What have you used in the past? Anything else in particular we should know to help you out? :)