Ics g33

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by calebaj, Oct 18, 2012.

1. calebaj

calebaj New Member

Obviously the G33 is going to be a great gun, but do you think it would be a good gun for me, a beginning airsofter, to invest in when it comes out? If not, then please give a suggestion.

if you haven't seen the G33 just search it on Evike.com (G36 variant)

2. MrAirsoft194

MrAirsoft194 New Member

If this is going to be your first gun and your not sure your going to like the sport. Don't buy it.

3. calebaj

calebaj New Member

Yeah, I figured that, but I'm already an avid paintball player, and love that.

4. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    I would honestly say buy a JG g36 to start. That way you can see how it feels, and how to play without spending too much money... If you like it enough to want to continue to play, sell the gun and buy a better one.

5. calebaj

calebaj New Member

Thanks, that helps a lot, but can you tell me what you think about JG's upgradability? Also for ICS?

6. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    I hold ICS in the highest. I love them and have become somewhat of a fanboy. I now own 2 and havnt had a single issue. JG is a great base company especially for beginners. It allows upgrades for the future is need be and they are cheap to start. I started with a G&G myself but have used a JG G36 a few times. They are light and agile and built decently well.
    Ive never held the ICS counterpart but Im sure its built with the same quality