Ics g33

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Mathers23, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Mathers23

Mathers23 New Member

Does anyone have any hands on experience with this gun? I've looked for reviews everywhere but had minimal results.

2. Nyl0nw0rx

Nyl0nw0rx New Member

Edinburgh
    Hi Mate
    I have one, which i recieved from I.C.S around four weeks ago (for testing purposes). Its light with a wicked fire rate. It has a few mods over the g36 but is really almost the same rifle. The trigger response is super light and the range and grouping are really impressive. Its got rails all over the front stock for all the add ons you fancy. Would i buy this rifle? Yes! And i dont like the g36 series but this has enough bits that are different to make it special. The magazine release catch can be used like the regular G36 or it has an M4 style button on the side. Nice feel, nice weight. The tan vertion is better looking than the black!

3. Mathers23

Mathers23 New Member

Thanks for the info! Sounds like a great stock rifle. How was the price? From what I've seen the rifle goes for about $250.

4. bal1

bal1 New Member

My friend has has one it chronoed 408 has a 6.04 barrel and I decent rate of fire, not to mention the built in sick extension and cheek riser.
    (Also note its completely stock)

5. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Has it even came out yet in America?

6. bal1

bal1 New Member

Yes two or three days ago.

7. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Did it? I was on Evike and ASGI yesterday and neither had them. Sexy lookin rifles though.

8. bal1

bal1 New Member

Yeah my local ics dealer has them m.

9. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    There's a store in my area that's sponsored by ICS. They might have it. Then again, the store sells lancer M4s for $140-$160.

10. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Evike has them in sand, and their in stock. But for some reason they didn't release them in black yet. And nylon, how much range does it have stock?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  11. ThePopeIntern

ThePopeIntern Member

Las Cruces
    Not to necro post, but has anybody heard any more info on this gun?