Ics l85 carbine

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by maruiman, Nov 27, 2012.

1. maruiman

maruiman New Member

Nashville
    I currently have a Tokyo marui beta spetsnaz with a fps upgrade, I have been looking at the ics l85 carbine in addition to my marui. Is this a good idea?

2. bal1

bal1 New Member

Yeah its a decent gun stock and fairly easy to upgrade, go for it.

3. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Lol. Decent? It's one of the best L85s on the market if not THE best. I'm still wondering if its better than the G&G.

4. bal1

bal1 New Member

There's argument about it on the forum so I attempted not to start am argument. Honestly I have an ics cxp and m16, ics imo the best,I wouldn't own anything less.

5. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    I think star folder says NOOOOO

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I own 2 ICSs as well *high five through screen*. Anyways, never heard that argument... I don't think they're the best, but they're up there.

7. bal1

bal1 New Member

That's the exact argument I was talking about, anyway g and g is known for being beginner guns,and aren't good guns. Ics, total awesomeness on earth, ics FTW.

8. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I'd hate to say it but bologna. Combat machines are known for being beginner guns. G&G's proline is phenomenal vs. their CM line which is meh but is still alright.

9. bal1

bal1 New Member

I don't like their prolines either, ics prolines are more, how can I word this? More worthy of owning to an experienced player,and in my experience techs say the same thing. That it's a just my opinion,and no offense intended for hardcore g and g fans.

10. maruiman

maruiman New Member

Nashville
    Thx, I really wasn't sure, but that helped a lot