ICS Sig 552 commando MRS RIS vs. KWA KM4 SR7 devgru

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by SpecialT, Nov 10, 2012.

1. SpecialT

SpecialT New Member

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Personally, I would go with the ICS. You'd like it more because there is more upgrade abilities. I personally have two ICSs. I've had one for over a year stock and one 3-4 months stock.

3. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Lol is this for the ICS m4? Or the ICS SIG 552?

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I'm saying in general that ICSs are great guns. Also they have the best Sig line on the market. Well, maybe after TM.

5. MrMango17

MrMango17 New Member

Kent
    I'd also go with the ICS. I've got the ICS 551 MRS LB, which is the longer version of yours and I love it. My only complaint is that it doesn't come with a rear sight, ICS is pretty much telling you to go buy a red dot or some optic.

6. SpecialT

SpecialT New Member

Yea I was planning on getting new attachments. Would you guys say that a Tokyo Marui sig is better than ICS?

7. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I personally think ICS's externals are better but I'm not sure on the internals being I've never seen a TM's.

8. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Depends. If you're new to the sport, an ICS gun would be a lot better for you :) metal body etc.

Tokyo Marui is a personal preference. And are great guns for what they are with their plastic bodies.

9. EXICUT1ONER

EXICUT1ONER New Member

Go with tokyo marui cost more but are far better there the ones to make aegs in the first place