ICS Sig 552 Commando MRS

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by SpecialT, Oct 25, 2012.

1. SpecialT

SpecialT New Member

Hey guys I'm new to airsoft and have been looking all over at guns and came across the ICS Sig 552 Commando MRS, I just wanted to no more about it if anyone new. Is ICS a good and reliable brand. Also if anyone had any other suggestions, I'm trying to stay away from standard M4's, AK's, and M16's. Thank you guys.

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    ICS makes great guns and their Sig line is great! I personally own 2 ICSs and they are wonderful! I have owned one for a 1.5 years and the other for 6 months and they have been great, stock. I would definitely recommend ICS any day of the week.

3. SpecialT

SpecialT New Member

Ok man thanks a lot yea I've been tossed up I have a good budget I don't mind spending the money I just want a good reliable gun and I really like the Sig line. One more question as far as buying tracer units or mock suppressors how do I no what would work with the 552 commando(may be a dumb question sorry)

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Personally, I don't like tracers, I just use flashlights and you can see the stream perfectly. But as for mock suppressors, I run one on one of my ICSs with a flashlight. It looks pretty sexy if you ask me.

5. SpecialT

SpecialT New Member

Yea I bet I think it would look sick! How would I go about finding a suppressor to fit does it go by threads or what? I just don't want to go out and buy something online that's not really compatible! Thanks

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Well, on my ICS I bought a Matrix Zombie Killer and it seems to work just dandy. It looks pretty cool too.

7. SpecialT

SpecialT New Member

Ok thanks alot man In going to look into that I appreciate the help, it really made the decision alot easier

8. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Haha, no problem. Yeah, they're great guns. Good luck!