Ideas for accessories

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by Moltinpython, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Moltinpython

Moltinpython New Member

I just recently bought my new ISSC M22 gas blowback pistol and I'm thinking about getting some attachments for does anyone have any good ideas for it?

Attached Files:

2. Tactical_Skittles

Tactical_Skittles Active Member

Moscow
    Why don't you run it with no attachments first, and then figure out what (if any) attachments you actually need.

3. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo
    She/he? Is right. Pistols usually don't require much mainly by their virtue of being used rarely. It really depends on where you play too.

4. Iram

Iram Member

Austin
    I'd start with a good holster. I suspect a Safariland ALS for Glock would fit. I've seen a lot of guys wandering around between games saying "Has anyone seen my pistol? It's a $$$$$$ super wopty special edition gun in a $2 holster that fell off my belt". Get a good holster.

I wouldn't bother with rail mounted stuff unless your planning to use the pistol as a primary weapon and play in dark areas, and even then I wouldn't do anything other than a dedicated pistol light (Surefire X300, Streamlight TLR, Insight X2, etc.) with some kind of lens cover.

If you want to go derpy tacticool "just for looks" though, get a big vertical grip...
    [​IMG]

5. yakantosh

yakantosh New Member

Amen to this! Whats the point of running a sidearm if you don't have quick access to it and you haver to search for it on the ground every few games? Consider it insurance for your pistol.

6. bryanman

bryanman Member

Canada
    AGREED 100% ABOUT THE HOLSTER!!!

Almost lost my pistol a week after I got it as it fell out during a stalk through the woods. Took 4 guys half an hour to find it.
    I generally use my pistol (KJW P229) as is, as in plain. For night games I'll throw on a light, but other than that, nothing else is really practical.
    As far as externals, the only thing that might be worth it is sights. Since this is similar to a Glock, you can probably find FibreOptic sights for it, then I would suggest those.

7. Str8Oper6n

Str8Oper6n New Member Supporting Member

I did a review of that gun for Evike and can confirm that Safariland and Blackhawk holsters for Glock 22/19/23 will fit that gun.

8. Moltinpython

Moltinpython New Member

I got this leg holster for it when I purchased the pistol

Attached Files:

9. Str8Oper6n

Str8Oper6n New Member Supporting Member

That holster will work, but as you get better you'll want something better and faster retention, like a safariland 6004

10. Iram

Iram Member

Austin
    I'd replace that with a good Safariland (or G-Code, Serpa, etc., but my preference is the Safariland ALS series).

Drop leg holsters tend to either bounce a lot or act like tourniquets. Anything mounted on your legs moves a lot when you run. It's probably the worst way to setup a holster. If you have to run a leg holster, get a good one.

(I do use a drop leg, but I don't like 'em.)

11. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo
    I used a drop leg for a bit then switched to Blackhawk! Serpas. Never going back.

12. Ch4ndl3r_Dittmar

Ch4ndl3r_Dittmar New Member

I like the condor outdoors shoulder holster