Ideas for new aeg

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by JAM98, Nov 19, 2012.

1. JAM98

JAM98 New Member

waukesha
    So I'm looking for a M4 with these requirements:
    -up to $200
    -last a long time
    -preferable if able to use outside and inside so probably around 350 fps
    -metal or very high quality plastic
    -it's range doesn't have to be ridiculously far, but a good range is nice
    and of course cool looking (i think all m4's are cool you can ignore this request)

THANKS FOR YOUR POSTS!

2. magkill

magkill New Member

3. magkill

magkill New Member

What is the thing that makes king arms m4 so good? Ics is cheaper more durable and is only $190 for a full metal gun.

4. EXICUT1ONER

EXICUT1ONER New Member

If u want a gun that will out shoot any gun and will last forever get a marui just save up the money and it 100 worth even if it is 400 for a plastic gun

5. magkill

magkill New Member

Just go with the ics, basic, durable and not over priced. Really $400 for a plastic gun?

6. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Many brands of AEGs will last as long, if not longer than a TM if you put that weak of a spring into it.

7. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I feel like we've had this conversation not to long ago...

8. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Ok we have a pissing contest and y'all are both pissin in the wind. Both are good brands, it's up to the OP to decide what he wants.

Exicut1oner, your grammar and spelling are making my eyes bleed. I suggest you fix it before they heal and I can see enough to ban you.

Magkill, I know I'e warned you about grammar before, fix it now or you're gone.

9. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    One question. Where do you come up with these amazing sayings such as the eye bleeding thing? Classic.

10. Lil_Shady

They just come to me. I'm rather straightforward, I don't edit what I say. I don't care if I offend people. If they get offended that's not my problem, maybe they need to fix something, like in this case.

11. magkill

magkill New Member

I like it, the idea that its not your problem I'm not offended to make that clear.

12. EXICUT1ONER

EXICUT1ONER New Member

Here put it this way. We all have are own opinions but u still have to give marui credit for making the aeg and aep.

13. gotrice541

gotrice541 New Member

i would get an a&k m4 ris [$146] along with the madbull full metal noveske body( includes a 3 in 1 hop up unit) [$95] its $241 but with coupon its around $220 so u get a full metal m4 with metal ris and trademarks. u might have to buy your own battery and charger though.

gun does not include sling, red dot sight, or battery and charger. out of the box it has a crappy plastic body and crappy hopup. thats why i told u to buy that metal body.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012
  14. corntato

corntato New Member

Check out the kwa cqr. $190

15. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Please don't. o_O

Anyways, OP, go with the ICS, KA, or DBOYS. Don't get an A&K. The internals are meh.

16. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Best post I've seen in this thread so far besides Shifty's o_O

But OP, ICS, KA, and DBOYS are gonna be where it's at. They are all great guns. Unless its a DBOYS LPEG. *chills*

17. Joshpeck

Joshpeck New Member

Eau Claire
    You know g&p is awesome just get one for $250

G&ps guns are all high quality and very nice externals.

18. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    But I'm sure he doesn't have a deans battery being he is a beginner. Plus he already said his limit $200.

19. Lil_Shady

Where did shifty post?

Gonna have to give this one to KA. I stil dislike DBOYs, and ICS has always been meh to me, not sure why.