"IED" prop.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Weaponry' started by cdi, Aug 14, 2012.

1. cdi

cdi Member

Hey so I figured I would share my IED prop. Made it for a game the other day unfortunately we had no time to deploy it. Compressed air powered. Can fling flour, bb's, sand ect.

So this is the prototype version. Runs off a pressure Switch so you can either place something on it and arm it, or step on it.

Test with Flour at 40 psi

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtJcFSGrOaQ[/ame]

2. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Wow that's pretty cool. If you like to build stuff you could make a mortar. Pm me for the way to make it.

3. stxrus

stxrus New Member

Cotton Valley
    compressed air, a bottle of baby powder (talk, etc), some gaf tape, & a pressure switch makes a great IED, gas scenario/chemical bomb , cheap claymore, etc. gotta love Duster for silly stuff like this. and silly in a good way

4. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Haha the FBI is probably stalking you guys right now for posting on how tho make an idea.

5. cdi

cdi Member

I make mortars, cannons, launchers of all sorts.

6. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

The FBI will be at your door step in 3,2,1 "knock" "knock". As an IED goes off in your front yard.

7. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Why? Because they are making props?

8. ohioairsofter

ohioairsofter New Member

Right sounds paranoid I'm sure the FBI is smart enough to know we're merely enthusiasts of a hobby/sport.

9. cdi

cdi Member

So I'm sitting at Gitmo right now......being water boarded is fun. I will post the next video in a few days. Full pressure 110 psi while buried underground!

10. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

It's just a joke. My neighbors joke about that just because I have airsoft guns.

11. HeavySupport314

HeavySupport314 New Member

Flour can't hurt you but leaves a hell of a stain on your armour letting the other players know know your down and out. I have actually done it once or twice. Works with a small pack of pressure sensitive fire crackers under it makes a big BANG and announcement of a success. Also coloured smoke bombs are great to.