If you had endless cash?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Topshotz357, Oct 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Topshotz357

Topshotz357 Well-Known Member

Drexelhill
    If you could have any 3 airsoft guns no price limit what would you get and why?
    Mine are OCAW alpha br, umbrella krytac spr dmr,and ssg24.
    Why I think they are the best according to what I have seen on YouTube in my opinion.

BOA_SP3CT3R likes this.
  2. adas1223

adas1223 Well-Known Member

stratford
    gbls das m4a1: as close to real steel functioning yet still AEG

socom gear m107 shell ejecting: massive 8mm rounds with massive recoil. huge shells getting pooped out

maybe an aps mkii shotgun: bb showers everywhere. realistic reloads so good hnnngggg.

i might pickup the aps mkii soon once theyre back in stock. sold out everywhereeeee (at least the model i want)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    link0, BOA_SP3CT3R and Topshotz357 like this.

3. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    Nice dude das is very cool idk if it's accurate yet since they first released it still wouldn't mind owning 1

adas1223 likes this.
  4. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    North American PTW

Classic Army MK46

and one I already have. KSC Glock 17.

BOA_SP3CT3R, adas1223 and Topshotz357 like this.
  5. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    Nice choice on the ptw

6. Jeranhound

Jeranhound Active Member

Seattleish
    Classic Army CA33, carbine length. Either a slither stock or full, not sure. And all the magazines I could possibly order from Asia, because that's really the limiting factor for me to begin with. $60 shipping on a $200 gun? Still costs the same as buying a good steel gun in the US. $60 shipping on 5 mags? Yeah, no.

Probably a GHK AK 105, with a bullpup kit to swap it into from time to time. Gotta love some good AKs, and I do like the thought of having a GBB one.

Aaaaand I think an NPO AK-12. Absolutely lovely rifle, even if it is impractical with the custom mags and all. NPO are to Russia what Real Sword are to China, and the $800 price tag shows that, but hey. Only issue I have with it is that its plastic is very clearly 3d printed, you can see the layer lines, but even so.

BOA_SP3CT3R likes this.
  7. BOA_SP3CT3R

BOA_SP3CT3R Moderator Staff Member Moderator Supporting Member

Bull Shoals
    8" m4 w/ Warthog lower & SAI upper
    330 fps, 45 rps, r hop'd, pdw stock, Noveske NSR rail, kx5 amplifier, eotech, burnt bronze cerakote

KC 02:
    450 fps, CNC hopup chamber, r hop'd, prommy 6.03, gold bolt, hpa tapped, CNC flat short stroked trigger, t1 w/ flip to side magnifier, dimpled outer barrel, tungsten cerakote

TM g17:
    300 fps, SAI slide, RMR, tungsten cerakote

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  8. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    So since everyone is posting attachments to here's what I'd buy for the guns I listed a military grade thermal scope for each rifle a eotech for each rifle to have canted
    No such thing as OP only a more effective item:D

BOA_SP3CT3R likes this.
  9. interceptor

interceptor Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Los Angeles
    Has TM come out with their G19? I heard a rumor a while back but no news since.

10. CoolCat

CoolCat Member

Springfield
    GBLS DAS built as a MK18
    Daytona Gun MP5SD6
    American PTW in 416 body

Topshotz357, Munishin and BOA_SP3CT3R like this.
  11. Zaryk

Zaryk Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Southern
    I would buy BBs. Lots and lots of BBs.
    I am perfectly content with the weapon platforms I already own, and have no desire to get anything else.

Topshotz357 likes this.
  12. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    And they are?

13. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    Preorder status still

14. Zaryk

Zaryk Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Southern
    I have 17 fully custom AEGs. I dont feel like listing them all, but the ones i use the most are CA stoner LMG, a custom stoner rifle m4 DSG, a G&G Scar-L dmr, WE MSK AEG x2 (long and short), Dboys AK74, and 4 different ICS m4's with various uppers for them.

BOA_SP3CT3R and Topshotz357 like this.
  15. interceptor

interceptor Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Los Angeles
    Thanks for the update.

Like Zaryk, I've got nearly all of the guns on my wish list. I guess if I had to pick 3 (with endless cash):

1) WA2000
    2) Minigun (not sure if I have room in the garage, though)
    3) TM HK417 Recoil shock (probably the only one i have a shot of getting in the future).

Topshotz357 likes this.
  16. connorhayden1999

connorhayden1999 Active Member

VFC G28 GBBR, RA Tech Custom SCAR L, SOCOM gear barret shell ejecting. I like gas guns a lot

BOA_SP3CT3R likes this.
  17. Southpaw217

Southpaw217 New Member

Kissimmee
    If I had endless cash I'd buy out G&P or Tokyo Marui to build my own custom weapons :D

Like:

A correct M1928a1 Thompson with a quick change handguard (pistol grip or fat horizontal grip), cutts compensator and top bolt. Not like the cheesy KA which is a M1A1 with a different sight shroud and front grip.

A GBB AR-15 series where all the externals are compatible with each other and can be ordered from the company website, so that if you want to make your M4a1 into an M16A1, all you would have to do is go online and order the parts, safe in the know that you can mix and match and make your own signature gun.

Feel like being in a Vietnam game this week but just got off your Black Hawk Down M733 build? Just buy the upper and flashhider and you're good!

Gas-powered SPAS-12 shotgun. Switch between pump and auto.

BOA_SP3CT3R likes this.
  18. plasticnoob

plasticnoob Active Member

hidden city
    Umbrella Krytac short CQB model, a buddy of mine has one I got to test it this weekend at the Ballahack 10 year event. I was very impressed and I would say its worth the $1,000 price tag. It literally shot a lazer beam on full auto.

SSG24, I seen reports of this bad boy hitting out to 300 feet.

A huge stack of Glock's from KJW/TM/WE. I probably buy 3 of every model made by each company. Along with dozens of spare parts. My goal is one day to become a sniper and run a G18c as a secondary.

Possible AA-12 by TM, the same buddy with the Krytac has a AA-12. I got to go on a RDM spree at Rev 7 last year, was pretty gun shooting 3 shots from each trigger pull. I was able to hit more people with the same amount of time.

Topshotz357 likes this.
  19. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    So what your saying is I'll be happy when my umbrella gets here and I will not of wasted money ? Awesome there's legit like no reviews on the guns from umbrella but I'll give a rundown after it's here.

20. plasticnoob

plasticnoob Active Member

hidden city
    You will like it, after holding his I am tempted to buy one in the future for a training rifle. It's a lot of money, not something a first time airsofter would buy but I could see domination with it. From what I can tell its basically a SSG24 but an AEG lol.

I actually like to start up a company focusing on AEP upgrades, most nine ball parts are extremely hard to find or out of stock.

link0 and Topshotz357 like this.