If you have ordered from airsoftsquadron the help me!!!

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Zrat30, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Zrat30

Zrat30 New Member

Ordered a gun from airsoft squadron and i never got a tracking code and it's been 5 weeks and I can't even get in touch with them. Can somebody tell me if they give out tracking code and how long it took for their order to arrive?

2. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Pierce County
    What methods have you tried?

Their support line is only open for 5 hours Wed thru Fri.

http://www.airsoftsquadron.com/contact-us.html

You can also try posting on their Facebook wall (if you have FB). A polite message about bad service will usually get a quick response.

3. Zrat30

Zrat30 New Member

I've called them 3 times. I'm so mad. I wasted alot of money and quite frankly I'm pissed off. I'll be sure to never order from then again.

4. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Dang! Sorry to hear about this, I was wanting to order a Platinum Edition from them. They're like the only Airsoft site I can find that looks somewhat respectable that still has it in stock.

5. Zrat30

Zrat30 New Member

Do not buy from them!! They are ver unreliable and its very upsetting

6. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    I can get in touch with Insight Interactive this weekend (Airsoft Squadron's field)
    I can talk to the owner

7. Sharp

Sharp Member

Waukesha
    Not to come off as a ****, as I feel bad for the situation, but how are they unreliable if this is the only order where something went wrong? Doesn't unreliable imply a consistent streak of bad reputation? I personally have never ordered from them but I have heard people at my local fields say they're alright, could always be a fluke.

You said you called 3 times, what happened those 3 times? I'm assuming they were during business hours, did you get a busy tone, answering machine, or did someone simply just tell you to go away? Have you tried any other mentioned method such as emailing them or posting on their Facebook? Usually posting on their Facebook is very effective as all their customers can see your complaint (unless they delete it, then you know you've run into bad business practice).

8. Zrat30

Zrat30 New Member

Omg please take a picture of this thread and let him see it. And tell him I'm soo mad that it takes over a month for a gun to get here and it hasn't even come.
    Thank you very much!!

9. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    Did you check to see if the gun is on backorder? Did you get an order confirmation email?

10. Zrat30

Zrat30 New Member

I never got a back order email and I never even got an order confirmation. This was one of the worst experiences I've ever had while buying a gun. I'm so disappointed

11. Sharp

Sharp Member

Waukesha
    You never got order confirmation? Check your account on the site and see if there was even an order made and if you were even charged (check PayPal/bank account archive), could turn out you never bought anything in the first place. You also failed to mention my question about what type of response you got from your phone calls.

12. Zrat30

Zrat30 New Member

I understand what your are trying to say. And I called three times all of them during business hours and no answered. Everytime I left a message and yet no replys. I emailed them 3 times also asking about my gun and one had a reply and they simply said that they would send my gun as soon as they can and that was about 4 weeks ago. I never got any more replys. Saying "unreliable" was probably a bit wrong but I meant it as in " I can't trust them after this incident" and I will try posting on their facebook. Thank you very much and hopefully you can understand that I'm very frustrated with thissituation and that's why I say a few thing I shouldn't. P.s. You were not being a **** I totally understand.

13. Zrat30

Zrat30 New Member

Yep I checked. They took my cash from paypal.

14. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    Just go on Insight Interactive's facebook wall and post a message. They are usually good aboit replying on FB.

15. jt1bui

jt1bui New Member

Don't order anything from this company. They are a huge scam. I ordered a sight from them a few months ago and did not receive any notification of shipment. I attempted numerous times to reach out to their sales support team during their business hours and always reached voicemail. I left several messages without anybody ever reaching out to me. I decided to open a ticket with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and they had a ticket open for me. They tried numerous times to reach out to Airsoft Squadron and were unsuccessful. Since they are not a BBB accredited company, they coudn't do anything about it. I am out $150 with no possibilty of ever getting that money back.