Im a new sniper and need help!

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by AluMiNumExodus, Nov 27, 2012.

1. AluMiNumExodus

AluMiNumExodus New Member

My name is Aidan, and I am having a lot of trouble finding a suitable sniper for me to start with. I like the m24 style, but I want to find one that is 500 fps+. I would like some help finding a very good rifle under $200. If that is possible.

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    unless you get lucky and fine one used, your not going to get a rifle that does that for that price.
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=8253
    That rifle shoots ~535 and comes with the scope. It is probably the closest you can get to that price you have.
    Sniper Weapon Systems (SWS) are not cheap. they need quite a bit of money to get long range accurate and reliable. out of the box, other than the FPS, you can get an AEG or for the same price that will give you the same results for performance.

3. AluMiNumExodus

Well, I did find a nice looking sr22 at a good sounding 510 fps. So, I really don't know whether it would be accurate or not. It also comes with a scope and bipod. So if you could tell me if it would be a good choice... That would be great. Here's the link http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/545...le-w-3-9x40-Scope-and-Bipod-PKG-OD-Green.aspx

4. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    with a good houp adjustment, 6.01 barrel and some .30 or heavier bbs, youll be all set with it. I cant guarantee that though because ive never seen on in person or played with one. I can say that about the G700G pre-upgraded Bar10

5. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    KJW M700, you can get a used one for around $100.

If you want a spring rifle and doesn't want to spend big bucks, ASGI G700G, make sure you get the one that says G700"G" which is built from a JG BAR-10.

If you want to spend a bit more, at $250, you can get the Classic Army M24.
    Full steel trigger assembly with bearing to reduce weight of trigger pull, metal piston and spring guide, PDI style hop chamber.
    All you need is a stronger spring and new barrel.

6. AluMiNumExodus

Actually I have finally decided to settle down with the snow wolf x28. It seems like a very good rifle. It does 510 with .2s.and I'm getting a shotgun so I can do cqb. I think I'll do some upgrades when I have the money.

7. kevincull

kevincull New Member

Do you like the aps m40 style?

8. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Have fun with the feeding system.

9. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero New Member

So im going to throw this out there. No matter what airsoft rifle you get every part in it is going to get replaced. Which is why most people get the bar 10 or the UTG L96 as they are the cheapest base platforms.

That and FPS does not equal accuracy or range.

I also read up on it. From what i have found its a better version of the Snow Wolf m24. And from what i read on the SW m24 your going to have fun getting upgrade parts. From what i read it take aps2 cylinder parts but a vsr hop up. And the trigger is aps2 as well.

Now all of that im not to sure about as i dont personally own one. If i was you though id just stick with the CA m24 if you must have an M24. Its of a higher build quality. Atleast in my mind. That and i believe the CA m24 is completely aps2 compatible? Although edi could tell you the answer to that as im not completely sure.

That and the fact that its only 212 dollars. Better to spend 50 extra dollars for a more solid lower reciever then upgrade a gun and then have your lower crack.\

CA m24 if interested: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=6216