Im being threatened and I need help!!!!

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by TheLostCause, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLostCause

TheLostCause New Member

Im being threatened by revengeofthedead here is what he has said!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am thinking on calling the police this person is scarring me and is tryign to come after my family. He says he has all my current information, how, that is stalking. I am actually afraid for my life.

2. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    It's hard making this out, was the dispute over him giving a DBOYS scar that was advertised VFC? Explain what happening please?

3. revengeofthedead

revengeofthedead New Member

I never threatened him and I told him I was simply going to report him to the PD for fraud and scamming me.
    He sold me a DBOYS advertised as a VFC I had already started my own thread on him here

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/scammed-Airsoft-Societ-t256300.html&p=18670965#entry18670965

He stated that he written confirmation that it is a VFC and I have a lot of proof it is a DBOYS you can see it third on my list here

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/3-VFC-SCARS-2-KWA-LM4-G-t256173.html&p=18670466#entry18670466

scroll down and you can see other buyers confirming it is a dboys while at first iwas defending it.

The second i reported a payapl dispute he left me a negative feedback, called me a liar and a scammer.
    He is tryign to cover his tracks and prevent me contacting the PD by sayign i am blackmailing him.

4. Darksoldier

Darksoldier New Member

Caddo Mills
    You said you were going to get his wife involved. That is not ok in any circumstance. No matter what. Seriously just get a refund a deal with it. Grow up and don't be a baby.

5. revengeofthedead

revengeofthedead New Member

I looked up his airsoft team and it said she was his wife. I said i was going to report his whole team. He won't even give me a refund which is what i requested.

6. Darksoldier

Darksoldier New Member

Caddo Mills
    Just because he messed up doesn't mean the whole team should be involved. Sheesh.....

7. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
    This is not the place for this.

If threats to your physical being have been made, this becomes a law enforcement issue. Take it up with them.

This site offers its classified section for use at the users risk. We do not mediate between disputes (which is why we recomend the use of Paypal for transactions).

This topic is done.

-Closed-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.