I'm calling you out, Whiplashairsoft1

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Njnewland, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    1. How old are you?
    2. Least favorite member?
    3. How long have you been playing?
    4. What guns do you own?
    5. What guns have you owned? (name ALL of them)
    6. If you could ban anyone, who would it be?

2. GunsnBones

GunsnBones New Member

BF3 or COD?
    Halo or COD?
    BF3 or Halo?

3. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
  4. ld513

ld513 New Member

Cincinnati
    Favorite pizza topping?

5. soviet

soviet Active Member

What would you do If your were president.

6. Whiplashairsoft1

Whiplashairsoft1 New Member

42 Wallaby Way
    1. Sixteen
    2. Probably foxsquad, although I love most of the members on here…
    3. Maybe four or five years?
    4. For now, almost none. An upgraded AGM M16, TSD M700. Just sold my pistol and my KWA M4. Hopefully getting a G&P or VFC M16 soon….
    5. WG M84, Colt double Eagle springer, 2 Crosman R76s, Crosman R71, JG Ris Cqb M4, AGM M16, a BUNCH of Lpegs (firepower F4, Walmart AEP, etc.), KWA M4, I think I’m forgetting something…
    6. I’m not sure if I’d ban anyone, except for those who get banned quickly after becoming members for trolling. I’ll say that I’d make JakeBworth a mod, though….I think ;)

BF3, COD, BF3.

I chose the avatar when I was new, after I had watched the movie.

Pepperoni.

Loosen up the gun laws and stop funding retarded government grants that just add to the national debt. (Did you know that the national debt is around $90,000 a PERSON?!?!!?) I’d do basically what Urgirlfriendz said in his answer to the same question…

I’m leaving for work, will answer more questions this evening! Keep ‘em comin’ I’m an open book.

7. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

What's your dream job and is there a different way (if any) you would run it if there was already an existing chain?

8. Whiplashairsoft1

42 Wallaby Way
    I’m really not sure what I want to do yet, but I’d like to be the director in the history department at a huge university, like Stephen Ambrose was. Either that, or a cop that gets a heck of a lot more pay than they do now. Now that I think of it, that’s one thing I’d do as president. Lower wages for stupid government jobs where the people do absolutely nothing but unimportant paper work, and raise the wages (or push for that) for law enforcement officers/agencies.

Keep 'em coming! It’s your one chance to learn everything about me…Not that you want to…;)

9. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    Favorite movie?
    Star wars or Star Trek?
    Lotr or Harry Potter?
    Siblings?
    What are the approximate dimensions of your kitchen floor rounded to the nearest 3/7 inch?
    .45 ACP or .357 magnum?
    7.62 NATO or .338 Lapua?
    What is your name?
    What is your quest?
    What is your favorite color?
    M4 or AK?
    SR-25 or Dragunov?
    You are trapped in a room full of zombies. Would you rather have:
    M16 with 3 30 rd mags
    M1014 with 10 extra shells
    1911 with 2 mags and 2 frag grenades?
    Do you like your women short or tall, curvy or skinny, blonde or brunette
    Favorite car?
    Current ride?
    What was your average math grade during your sixth year of school during the 3rd quarter in the time period of February 16th through March 4?
    Are these questions annoying you?
    Do you hate snakes like indiana jones?
    If you were invisible for a day what would you do?
    If you could have any super power what would you do?
    Army or Marines?
    Would you go to canada to become an inuit?
    Pets?
    Can you post a picture of your dishwasher?
    About how long would it take a giraffe running at approximately 16 m/s to reach a tiki bar approximately 16093498 cm away? (please show your work)
    Chocolate or Vanilla frosty?

I'm done.

10. Whiplashairsoft1

42 Wallaby Way
    HOLY Crapper.

Favorite movie? I have a top ten list in the movies section (I’m going to rant if you get me stuck on this…) We were soldiers, Gladiator, Band of Brothers, Gran Torino, Avengers, Dark Knight, Hurt Locker, Black Hawk Down, SOO MANY MORE! Love movies.

Star wars or Star Trek? Star wars. My addiction to airsoft took the place of the addiction to Star Wars.

Lotr or Harry Potter? Lord of the Rings for movies, Harry Potter for books. Love both.
    Siblings? Five siblings.
    What are the approximate dimensions of your kitchen floor rounded to the nearest 3/7 inch? I’ll measure this later….
    .45 ACP or .357 magnum? .45…..Haven’t used a .357, but my dad’s stopped many an angry dog and scared many a messed up criminal at our house with one of those.

7.62 NATO or .338 Lapua? Dunno. Both are great rounds, really…….

What is your name? Not giving my last name, but Harrison. I tell everyone I was named after Mr. Ford (who consequently played Indiana Jones. :))
    What is your quest? I have so many….Ultimately, to wind up happy in the end. I would also like to find the Holy Grail. lol (See, I’m sounding more and more like Indiana Jones!)

What is your favorite color? Blue.

M4 or AK? M-Friggin’ Four!

SR-25 or Dragunov? SR25. My favorite gun body.

You are trapped in a room full of zombies. Would you rather have:
    M16 with 3 30 rd mags
    M1014 with 10 extra shells
    1911 with 2 mags and 2 frag grenades? Depends on how many zombies…Either option one or three.

Do you like your women short or tall, curvy or skinny, blonde or brunette. Depends on the personality. I don’t rate people totally on their looks. This one girl I know is medium height and dirty blonde/light brunette……J

Favorite car? I like the Bugatti Veyron, antique mustangs, antique corvettes, and any car from the ‘40s through the late ‘50s, early ‘60s.

Current ride? Gold ’97 Saturn, four door, five speed trans., car.
    What was your average math grade during your sixth year of school during the 3rd quarter in the time period of February 16th through March 4? A to A+ all the way from fifth grade ‘til now.

Are these questions annoying you? No, I’m having a lot of fun with them!

Do you hate snakes like indiana jones? YES
    If you were invisible for a day what would you do? Go EVERYWHERE!
    If you could have any super power what would you do? Read people’s minds and be invisible.
    Army or Marines? Marines for awesomeness, Army if I honestly had to join.

Would you go to canada to become an inuit? Nevah.

Pets? 3 dogs, 11 cats, a rabbit, chickens, cattle (they count as business though…)
    Can you post a picture of your dishwasher? Nope, can’t upload photos.
    About how long would it take a giraffe running at approximately 16 m/s to reach a tiki bar approximately 16093498 cm away? (please show your work) Don’t have the time, mom’s yelling at me to get off….
    Chocolate or Vanilla frosty? Chocolate.

I'm done.

Edit: just remembered, my quest is to get the premium aero won in the POTM contest.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  11. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    uhhhh...you may be too late for that quest goal :)

Here we go again.

Top 5 movie/tv villains
    Top 5 movie/tv heros
    How often do you play airsoft?
    Any other hobbies besides airsoft?
    Where do you work?
    Do you like living on a farm?
    Regular or Decaf?
    Family Guy/Simpsons/other?
    Best/favorite airsoft kill?
    You are in a room with:
    Hitler (reincarnated, just as dangerous)
    Bin Laden (same as Hitler)
    Al Capone (same again)
    One Direction (the band, they count as one person)
    Sauron
    And a guy who hit on your girlfriend

You have two bullets. Who do you kill.

Top 5 favorite movie quotes
    If you could take part in any major battle that the US had fought in any war with the guarantee of not getting killed, what would it be?
    Play any sports?
    You are the leader of Greenland for 48 hours. What do you do.
    Have you ever died?
    What color is your washing machine?
    If you could change your real name to anything what would it be?
    Are you a tech, geardo, or both?
    Have you ever opened up a gearbox?
    When you are home alone do you run around your house clearing rooms, saving imaginary hostages, and killing imaginary terrorists?
    How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
    Top 5 favorite books?
    Would you rather be stepped on by an elephant in the chest or take an AK round to your right arm?
    What real steel do you own?
    About how many floor mats do you think we will need for tonight's festivities with the bears and the trapeze artists?
    Favorite airsoft retailer?
    Would you rather win $200 or 500,000,000 .20 gram bb's?
    Are you going to go see The Dark Knight Rises?
    Would you rather be a cop in new york or a Somali pirate?
    Can you tell me how much it would cost to replace my vintage 1966 solid gold raingutters?
    You are skydiving. There is approximately 1000 feet until you reach the ground. There is a maniacal koala strapped to your back who is slowly chewing through your parachute cord. How do you stop him?
    Are you a member of any other airsoft forums?
    Have you ever fought the rancor?
    Who all knows about your airsoft addiction?
    Home defense: What is your loadout? (primary, secondary, gear)
    What is your opinion on the latest indiana jones movie?
    Approximately how many grains of sand are on your driveway?
    Would you rather watch a chick flick or a documentary about the growth of rare plant species in the amazon.
    How long could you hold your breath in a hot tub if it was raining acid and the hot tub is filled with melted butter?

And my final question.

DRUM ROOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

ARE. YOU. READY.

In Star Wars: Episode IV, in the cantina scene, who shot first. Han or Greedo?

12. Frostbite1

Frostbite1 New Member

Frisco
    What would you do for a Klondike bar?

13. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    Your one simple question is inferior to my wall of text

14. Frostbite1

Frostbite1 New Member

Frisco
    Buts that's the most important question in the world. Plus similar is sometimes better. But I do applaud you for writing what shall of text. Thus it earns my "Holy wall of text, batman!" seal of approval. And by saying batman in the quote I was not referring to you , it's just a saying.

15. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    Am I the only one to win that award?

16. Frostbite1

Frostbite1 New Member

Frisco
    No, others have had it, but it's rare that I do. It goes "Holy(blank),batman," the blank is for whatever they have done.

17. Whiplashairsoft1

42 Wallaby Way
    lol

My other quest is to make a post that gets so many likes, it simply says “everyone likes this.”

WHO GOT AERO'S PREMIUM?!?!?!?
    These are just some, not the top….
    I hate villains.

Dirty Harry
    Jason Bourne
    Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the armies of the North, father to a murdered son…..yeah you get the picture. Gladiator
    Benjamin Martin, the Patriot.
    Sherlock Holmes

Barely ever. My team hates it now, and we played one game in the spring. Other than that, I’ve had one backyard war with a friend since October, and shot my brother in the nuts by accident once. :D

Drawing, reading, history, real steel, movies, my job…..

A cattle farmer with one big operation going….

LOVE living on a farm. I’ve learned so much, it’s not even funny. Staying with friends for a while in the city depresses me.

I don’t drink coffee. But I like mountain dew, if that says anything ;)

Star Wars Robot Chicken? Lol

I had two springer double eagle 1911s. My friend popped around the corner, I shot two shots from the hip with my eyes half open. Shot him right in the face.

Sauron, sadly is fake, so he’s out. I don’t listen to much music besides country, so the band is out as well. Al Capone got out of prison and died lonely and powerless at home, so he’s not a hazard either. Hitler would have no power today, as Germany is full of the U.S. military, and everyone knows he was a murderer. Thus, for the sake of playing the game, I’d kill Bin Laden and “Mr. Bold.” Lol

Off the top of my head, here are some fun ones:
    “You killed an unarmed man!” “Well, he shoulda armed himself” – some Clint Eastwood Western.
    Maria Hill: When did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?
    Tony Stark: Last night.
    “Oh, we’re not going to hold him. We’re going to HANG him.” Col. Tavington, The Patriot.
    “Yeah, I blow a hole in your FACE and then I go in the house. Sleep like a baby. You can count on that.” Walt Kowalski, Gran Torino.
    “I say we burn the clothes, eat the dogs, and use the paper for musket wadding.” “Eat the dogs?” “Oh yes, dog is a fine meal.” – The Patriot

Yorktown or Bakara Market (Black Hawk Down incident)
    Airsoft counts as a sport……

Try not to freeze.

What?

White.

MMMMMMmmmm….I’d leave it…..I use my callsign for fun, sometimes though.

Not experienced enough for a tech yet, so whatever else there is. Although I’m learning.

I DON’T WANT TO ANSWER THIS!!!!! Fine. Sigh….No. I have not opened a gearbox. THERE I said it. whew…..I’m confident I could do really well, though. I just can’t afford to mess up and have to buy a bunch of new parts, a new GB, or a new gun right now.

Only when my imaginary girlfriend is watching ;) just kidding. Yes, I do occasionally.

986.234 licks to the exact center. (although the center is a relative term, because each pop is a LITTLE different…)

My current list is: Band of Brothers, the Secret Cardinal, anything by Ralph Moody, Thomas Jefferson by Natalie Bober, and isniper.

AK round to right arm….Unless it’s a baby elephant ;)

I’d like to keep this list private. It’s a lot though :)

No idea.

Evike?

Probably the bbs, because I can sell them…

HECK YES! Wouldn’t miss it!

New York Cop

Nope. Sorry.

I use an assisted opener and some ancient hindu choking techniques on his jugular.

No.

Yes, in video games.
    Allllllllllll my friends and some of my family…..

Mmmmm, I’d have to say a short twelve gauge side by side, an AR15, and a 7mm mag with a HUGE scope on it. Gear? Nah….Probably just airsoft stuff.

The movie stank compared to the first and the third one. Although some of the scenes, like the one in my avatar, were okay….

A LOT. Like, way more than most people’s…

Define the former. Just kidding….I’d just watch some sniper show lol

Without being tempted to eat? Hmmm….~40 seconds? Rain isn’t all THAT thick…I could come up for air now and then.

Greedo. But it was close. And Han’s head did this weird dodge thing…it looked funny. Then greedo’s blackened (how did his FACE get affected if he got shot in the abdomen?) face fell to the table, Han tipped the bartender, and walked out. Awesome. This is a widely debated issue....

I have a friend who practically lives on Klondikes. I’d just ask him for one.

AAANNNNNNND that gets the award for my biggest post ever. That was a lot of fun….I hope I get called out again someday.

Any other questions? I gotta leave tomorrow kinda early, so get ‘em in now.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  18. ld513

ld513 New Member

Cincinnati
    Aero took it for himself...

19. Whiplashairsoft1

42 Wallaby Way
    Any others? I’ll be up for a LITTLE bit more….

20. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    Nope, he gave it to me. At least he told me he did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.