Im new to airsoft

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by bmxrider2014, Nov 19, 2012.

1. bmxrider2014

bmxrider2014 New Member

Hey people I'm new to airsoft and I need to know what a good affordable gun. Any ideas?

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Budget? Preferred models? FPS limit? Help us help you.

3. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    From what you've told us, I'll recommend you an AEG.

4. bmxrider2014

bmxrider2014 New Member

Well I mean like idk what slot if it means like issue I'm new so like im looking for a gun that is dependable and fairly cheap maybe like $200-$300

5. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    I will copy and paste what I just explained to another user...

The more efficient thing to do, would be to do your own research. Accumulate a list based on your requirements, then get back to us. That way it narrows it down a little, and we can be more specific with out advice/recommendations.

:)

6. Abus2uranus

Abus2uranus New Member

A good beginner gun and relatively cheap too is the JG m4-system. It's pretty popular gun because it actually pretty good. Matter of fact I started out with one and I still have it and it still works like a clock

7. bmxrider2014

bmxrider2014 New Member

Ok let me research for a lil bit and I'll get back to you thanks slot guys

8. Abus2uranus

Abus2uranus New Member

If you have any questions about what to get feel free to message me or something.

9. Shadow_Ops99

Shadow_Ops99 New Member

My jg m4 s-system is really good it shoots 412 fps

10. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

FPS means absolutely nothing for how good a gun is. OP, don't listen to this guy. The JG M4 is a good gun, but not for that reason. But with your budget, pick up a nice VFC.

11. Blades

Blades New Member

Amen. Or, if you are the tactical accessories kind of guy, get an ICS and use the extra money to tacticalize it. But the VFC is the best, so I recommend that first.

12. Shadow_Ops99

Shadow_Ops99 New Member

VFC is the best I really want one

13. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

What makes them the best? Please, I'd like to know what you think makes them the best. Check Evike tommorow for their special deals, I got a WE G39 RAS for $155 today, and you'll never know what they'll have tommorow. :)

Edit: Like previously stated, ICS makes some nice guns. The split gearbox is a nice feature too.

14. bmxrider2014

bmxrider2014 New Member

Well I'm new to airsoft so idk if I'm gonna get into tactical stuff right now just because I'm new to this so im gonna get used to the guns first

15. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Yes! That is a good idea, you can pick up nice used guns for cheap prices.

16. Shadow_Ops99

Shadow_Ops99 New Member

My bad they are one of the best

17. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

No, no, no. I'm not saying that statement was incorrect, you just seemed to be copying what I say. What makes ot a good brand?

18. Sniper6299

Sniper6299 New Member

It depends on how you want to play. Are you going to be a hardcore player or is it going to be just a hobby? If you are going to go all out fully hardcore then a good dependable cheap gun would be around $200-$300. If it is going to be like a non-serious hobby then a decent gun will be around $150.

19. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    Wooaah der Phillies.. Lol.

Honestly, you need to look at some of the respected members threads, and make it more like that. Give specifics! We need a gun type, price range, and the role you play. We don't know what kind of gun YOU want, we just tell you our opinions on your gun selections, or we recommend a run based on the type and price you want.

Also, work on grammar and your capitalization please.