Im thinking on trading for a new AEG

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Skaterboyjt97, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Skaterboyjt97

Skaterboyjt97 New Member

The one im thinking about getting is a scar. The guy that owns it tells me it shoots 750 fps with .35 gram bbs? Is that even possible? Thats definitely illegal lol. And I think the guy is on drugs.. Lol

2. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

My opinion is he is on drugs and it probably shot like 150 but he was to high to see that and he thought it was a 7

3. averageairsofter

averageairsofter New Member

Menifee
    Don't buy it. 1. You'll never be able to use it at a normal field. 2. Even if you're playing with friends on private property somebody's bound to get hurt with that kind of power. And 3. It probably won't even last 500 rounds with that kind of spring in it unless he is an extremely amazing tech(which it doesn't seem like he is). Ask him what parts he used, and ask to see it chroned.

4. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    It is possible. Do I think this gun shoots that hot? Definitely not.
    I'd advise you avoid anyone who starts an offer with a flat out lie. On top of that even IF the gun did shoot that hot, where would you use it? No field would even consider allowing you to play on their field with anything over 500FPS let alone an alleged 750FPS with .35g BBs.

Avoid it, move on, and don't give the guy the time of day. He lied to you once, he'll do it again. Just tell him you're not interested OR simply stop replying.