Imports

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Phillies2406, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

I bought a chest rig from a company in Ireland about a week ago. They say it will come between August 23rd to September 18th. But many reviews of this company said it came earlier than expected. We emailed them about my frustration and they said that is just to give them some wiggle room because of importing laws or something like that and it may come earlier. I need it by the eleventh, do you guys know whether it will come in time or not if it was not held up from importing?

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Why would you order from Ireland, if you needed it fast?

3. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    As I was trying to point out, it's very hard for us to tell You when a package that You ordered will arrive at Your house coming from a foreign country.

4. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    Honestly if you NEED something by a certain date don't order overseas.
    Sure they Estimate it between 8/23 - 9/18 but that doesn't mean it will come within that time frame. I've had oversea packages take up to 2 1/2 months to get to me when the estimated time frame was 3 weeks max... And sometimes they come super fast. You just never know...

Also don't take your frustration out on them, Once it leaves there hands they have no control over how fast it goes. They give you the estimate because thats gerenally the time frame most of the customers recieve the package. If it doesn't come in time for your event you can only blame yourself not the company. Only time you can't is if you paid for faster shipping.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  5. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    Shifty is 100% correct. If you need something by the 11th, why did you order from a company that estimated that the earliest the package would arrive would be the 23rd.

Very poor choice.

You called this problem your 'frustration'. Please don't get mad at the company, you knew you needed the product quickly, so ordering over seas was not a good option

6. pancakemix56

pancakemix56 New Member

Boston
    I love ordering parts/batteries overseas. I order them, completely forget about them, then one day I come home from school and I see a box with my name on it and I'm like oh yeh, nice!

7. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

I ordered it from amazon and the 8$ shipping led me to believe it came from the us.

8. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

I was never made at the company, I acctually like them they are very helpful.

9. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    Ok thats cool then. But I hate the feeling of getting an important package late when I have an airsoft game coming up, so even if you did get a bit mad, I would have been frustrated too lol!

10. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

It is shipped by a company known as an post. It may get here tommorow, I hope. Does anyone know if they ship weekends?