Impression for a serious milsim team

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by EpicNooB102, Oct 3, 2012.

1. EpicNooB102

EpicNooB102 New Member

I can't really decide what impression to do for a team: seal, PJ, DEA fast team ect. Really what ever is cheaper

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    I'd advise you to do your homework and find what is necessary for each and count the price.

But let me warn you, no impression is cheap, and I think you got the wrong approach. When making an impression, you do not go asking other people what you should do, nor should you get whatever is cheaper. Just get what you like and work with it. You also mentioned it is for a whole team, so why not put your heads together and brainstorm?

3. EpicNooB102

EpicNooB102 New Member

I do need to do some more research but it looks like we are leaning towards a Seal impression and getting our gear from toy soldier, I heard some good stuff about it and the have real AOR1 and 2 so I like that. I also love their patches. But I agree it will not be cheap. I do thank you for steering me in the right direction.

OFF THE DO SOME RESEARCH

4. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    if you want an impression, the word cheap can never be used in the same sentence. 9/10 people who do impressions do not do them correctly and leave things out. Do not call it an impression if it isnt complete. Your best bet for a cheap alternative is to not say your doing an impression and just get what works for you.