Improving the airsoft hame experience?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by ghostwolf21, Nov 24, 2012.

1. ghostwolf21

ghostwolf21 New Member

I'm lookin to improve the airsoft world by making it more realistic to actual combat. I'm currently In the process of making some BBs that can shoot 3 times further and can accurately hit a person from 150 to 200 yards away. There is a downside; where you would normally get 10,000 bbs, you would only get 1000+ bbs.

Would players be willing to make that type of sacrifice?

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Well, personally, if they are good and have that big of an improvement I'm sure me and anyone else would make that sacrifice. I would want to hear how they are before I make any kind of purchase.

What are you making them out of? How much would they cost? How much do they weigh? Are they 6mm?

3. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

He's probably going to make pellets. This is a dumb idea. What exactly are you planning on doing?

4. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Not sure how realistic you want to get. The sport has already been adapted by some law enforcement as well as a few groups in the armed forces. Some even have "upgraded" to simunitions to get a more true realistic feel.
    I hate to say it guy, but it's been done but with other means.

5. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    UTMs to be exact. And a special barrel to prevent any live rounds being chambered.

6. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Will it be more dangerouse??And if don't make it round and with plastic some will not be happy!That will mean you cannot speed load magazines!And if its not made with plastic then the danger level will skyrocket!I personally feel that the range is enough on these guns.The fps is high enough aswell!

7. McGee

McGee New Member

San Francisco
    400 rounds for the price of 3500 rounds typical ammo is totally fine by me - if they really would have that range.

People spend over $1000 on a gun that basically shoots what a $175 gun can shoot.

8. EthicalSneak

EthicalSneak New Member

Blacksburg
    ^Couldn't agree more. If you're shooting that far, odds are you won't need to spam ammo down range.