Imput requested on a sniper rifle

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by phantom-in-the-shadow, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phantom-in-the-shadow

phantom-in-the-shadow New Member

2. BlueReaper46

BlueReaper46 New Member

The JG is a decent gun, upgradeable. For target shooting it will do fine, and if you ever want to become a sniper at a field you can upgrade it very easily to out perform an AEG(range, accuracy, and power). Look at places like Airsoft GI, Evike, and maybe Airsplat for it, you should be able to find it.

3. phantom-in-the-shadow

phantom-in-the-shadow New Member

Ok thank you. If I was to play the role as a sniper in the field I would need a side arm correct? Or are they not necessary?

I did some research and a co2 gun would be preferably but I don't know what I am talking about. Is there some type of side arm that is better than the others?

4. BlueReaper46

BlueReaper46 New Member

If you are going to be a field sniper, and you dont want to be outgunned, youll need to drop upgrades into your gun( a couple hundred $'s worth). If you plan on playing at a field I would suggest getting an AEG, but if you want to put the time and money into then the JG Bar-10 is a good upgrading platform.

However, sniping in airsoft is not like in CoD. You have to be patient, and being a true to form sniper will net you few kills all day. I am only telling you this because I have had several friends want to buy a sniper, and I asked why. The answer was CoD, and I informed them that for it to be what they want, and to do well it requires time, money, and patience.

EDIT: I also meant to say that Upgrades>Sidearm.

5. Redfalcon

Redfalcon New Member

Good point op look into co2 y&p mk32

6. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Okay, Redfalcon, now, explain to me why you have a duplicate account. I have seen that post of yours before you edited, so spill it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.