Inner Barrel Length Question

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by joehyunpark, Dec 5, 2017.

1. joehyunpark

joehyunpark Member

Englewood
    I have an off-brand M4 made by Matrix/E&C that got discontinued on evike. But it is a great gun and out of the box fast, strong and accurate. After about four games my HopUp Nub didn't seem to be able to adjust so my HopUp didn't adjust as a whole. So I've been doing research and came across some good HopUp Ideas:
    - Krytac Unit
    - Krytac Bucking and Nub
    - Madbull 6.03 inner barrel (280mm)
    But because my Gun was no longer on Evike.com, I didn't know exactly how to choose the length of my gun's inner barrel. So I took it apart and measured it at 310mm long. But my Outer barrel is close to 410 mm long.
    My Question is, do I get a 400mm long inner barrel or stick with the same size the company gave to me?
    For my gun model (gluck finding it in english) EC-310
    Any help is appreciated, about the inner barrel or anything else like HOPUP choices ets

Gun Description:
    11.5" outer barrel
    Rear Wired
    7.6 Lipo Butterfly
    400 FPS with .2g
    330 FPS with .25
    Can not adjust hop up
    Magwell doesn't fit most magazines without jamming it in

2. Hangtight

Hangtight Well-Known Member

Stick with the same length barrel. It should be matched with the air cylinder volume.
    And if you are getting a new barrel then not the Madbull unless its one of the steel ones, and even then the ZCI stainless steel barrels are better and cheaper.
    The Krytac hop up is a good choice. Try it partnered with a Modify Soft Flat Hop and nub, and some 0.28g BBs.

BOA_SP3CT3R likes this.

3. joehyunpark

joehyunpark Member

Englewood
    Ok. But the problem with the modify baton is that the nub wont fit on the krytqc unit's arm. Correct me if im wrong

4. Hangtight

It does fit but you need to sand the hop arm flat. Plan B is one of the ZCI CNC hop ups. They're as good as the Krytac but can be a little fussy to fit. Nothing like the Prowin, but you have to get the spacing from the gearbox spot on.

5. LightIsRight

LightIsRight Well-Known Member

Cannon Falls
    I have heard that the E&C guns are actually Specnas but I am not at all positive on that.

From what I've heard, Krytac and Lonex are the best hop up units.

6. Hangtight

Matrix is just an Evike rebrand. And I'm sure I've heard Specna Arms and E&C mentioned in the same breath before, so quite possible.

BOA_SP3CT3R likes this.
  7. joehyunpark

joehyunpark Member

Englewood
    The EC they talk about means Enter and Convert which isnt my gun. My gun is called Eastern Crane (based off some research) but the actual retailer gives little detail to my gun