Instagrams removal of airsoft content.

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Ben3721, Oct 12, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    What you cite is the worry of many, but it's "not Constitutional" and that is Fascism. That is a change in Govt by working around our traditional norms. Does it affect the short term, yes. Is it legal in the long term, no. It's just that annoying part to stop the stupid that is the pain point and they want you to just give up...and which you shouldn't. But, you need to play in the guidelines and show them they are "wrong".

And there is that lawyer part I am talking about. By definition your right is "not" infringed. You can get ammo and possess it albeit not without some "difficulty". If at the end of the day, you file your forms, cross your "T's" and dot your '"I's" and you "have" your Ammo (all 10 rounds...).

By definition this "not" infringement, by definition it's "impairment". That is not "against" the body of 2A and lawyers will collect their fees arguing this point.

The frog in the pot is a valid concern, but by our constitution it is illegal and you have to fight it in court.

Fed rules allows you to have guns - period. Local rules can make it hard to "have/get" guns, but at the end of the day, you get the gun, it is legal.

It's all the grey areas that is the point of contention and that grey area is vast and used by both sides. Case in point the AR pistol.

[​IMG]

As for Airsoft...yes. It is an undefined "sport" and in a very BIG grey area. Anti-Gun groups will want it "restricted", teaches bad behavior. But, Pro-Gun groups can counter and have it open, teaches responsible behavior. Having good examples is a plus for your argument on your position. Presenting facts and solid testimony in a governing body "meeting" while in a suit will solidify your point over those that just "present" a less compelling argument...

It's complex, it's messy and it in reality, it's the American way.

Or would you rather have a society where you can't have a legal venue to fight the issue and just "disappear" into a Black Motel, or sent to prison on made up charges...ie Authoritarian Regimes.

And I think I broke my own comment...about keeping it Airsoft. I feel we are stretching it a bit with examples...relating to real firearms...it's that dang grey area again....

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    Squad144, Ben3721 and OutlawAirsoft like this.
  2. FuLL-eFFekT1

FuLL-eFFekT1 Member

Everett
    Its called tyranny and its going to continue to get worse. Prepare.

Red Flag Laws/Extreme Risk Protection Orders (ERPO) have already been side-stepping the Constitution and Bill of Rights. People have been murdered by LEO’s enforcing those illegal laws/orders. The TAPS Act IS a Minority Report styled PRE-CRIME unit, supported by the traitor Dan Crenshaw no less.

3. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Hyperbole from above is cause for locking this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.