INTERESTING AEG ideas needed

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by eaglesfanjp, Aug 17, 2012.

1. eaglesfanjp

eaglesfanjp New Member

AEg that is not a regular m4 or normal boring model within $120-$180. i have no preferance just want some ideas! I need something cool to backup my m4! :)

2. AppleJuiceChristmas

AppleJuiceChristmas New Member

hoover
    JG G36, CYMA AK, JG AUG, JG or CYMA MP5, CYMA M14, JG P90, etc. Check the classifieds, there's a lot of good stuff there.

3. richman992

richman992 Well-Known Member

Rochester
    I'm selling a full metal cybergun galil for pretty cheap, pm me if you're interested. Everything works fine.

4. RyantheChimp

RyantheChimp New Member

Twin Cities
  5. eaglesfanjp

eaglesfanjp New Member

Im more of an outdoor player so some guns with a longer barrel and higher fps would be nice

6. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Cyma 048 (AKS-74), Cyma M14, JG Aug

7. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    First of all fps doesn't matter. I mean, look at TM's for instance. But I highly recommend ICS sportline models.

8. matthew1029

matthew1029 New Member

Lancer Tacticle carbine fal or the matrix fal good fps about 400 good rof and they both shoot very accurate

9. Griffin

Griffin Active Member Supporting Member

Build an AEG L96 like I'm doing.

10. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

An l96 is a bolt action rifle. Is the bolt just not going to function?

11. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Dude what are you doing?? you don't even own either of the guns and literally just asked about the lancer tactical fal on another thread I do believe you have no idea what you're talking about. Also no stock gun is very accurate upgrade barrel and bucking to get accuracy.

12. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    Hey I was gonna do that! I guess you thought of it first though

13. AznChimp

AznChimp New Member

JG/ICS/TM Sig 552 Not alot of people use them.

14. eaglesfanjp

eaglesfanjp New Member

Ya i was checking those out but my friend cant afford the ics, so he's lookin at the jg licenced one on airsoftmegastore. Not the crappy 330fps one, the larger sig 552

15. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    Since when is 330fps Crappy ?
    TM AEG's shoot around 290fps and can outrange guns shooting 400... Once again FPS does not equal range and accuracy. YES it plays a part in it but without a good hop-up / barrel you will be s.o.l

The JG version is a decent gun, However the ICS is much better. I've owned both the ICS and JG versions and the ICS is a better built gun all around.

16. AznMunkay

AznMunkay New Member

Providence
    I say get the JG Sig 552 because it's cheaper then buy upgrades to be better than the ICS one!

17. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    The only bad thing about getting the JG and upgrading is the fact that it's externals are near to being close to the ICS's.