Internal parts.

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Cslade17, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Cslade17

Cslade17 New Member

Shreveport
    I feel that there should be a thread for each internal part of an airsoft electric gun. I know a few of the major parts such as the gearbox and hop up and what not. But i have no extremely detailed knowledge and would like to be educated on this matter expertly. So i ask that a 101 guide be created in the format of naming each piece, adding a picture, explaining what its function is, and the best brands.
    This is not a thread for arguments or conversation. Please be detailed and speak as if i know absolutely nothing about the gun.
    I have made another request for this in gas guns and spring guns.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  2. TheInfidel23

TheInfidel23 Resident Derp Supporting Member

Greenville
    What you're asking is pretty easily found in disassembly videos and other guides. There's not really a reason to build such a detailed guide here.

I would be inclined to build such a guide, as I've started work like that before, but this information is so prevalent it would be a waste of time.

3. JCL

JCL Member

Cohasset
    Maybe not make an entirely new guide, but maybe put together a collection of links to high quality guides and videos? I'm not very knowledgeable in aegs as i dont use them much at all, so I'm not sure exactly what would be needed.

4. Cslade17

Cslade17 New Member

Shreveport
    With that kind of attitude. Most questions asked in the forum are unnecessary as they could possivly be googled. Ive already attempted to use it. There isnt a detailed guide. Thats why id like one made for the forum users

5. measle

measle New Member

We should publish a series of books instead. I'll write the one titled "The Tappet Plate and You". I'm sure I'll find a way to write 200 or so pages about a piece of plastic.