Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by The Lords Hand, May 29, 2021.

1. The Lords Hand

The Lords Hand Member

No Where
    Saw it helps with air seal and decreases fps variance. Not so?

2. The Lords Hand

The Lords Hand Member

No Where
    All put back together. Far more consistent groupings. Not having flyers all over. Thanks for all the help guges. Much appreciated. So your local for me. You sell guns and parts? Are you involved in airsoft sales or just big into to have a continual supply of both?

JHat likes this.

3. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    The tape does have a sealing effect if you have a leak between packing and barrel/hop-up unit. This is more common with lower grade equipment from old that has a "hard" packing. Early CA was like this. They put in a 80 that fit very poorly and there was air leaks. This was also back in the day of bad factory AOE too.

Most modern Airsoft guns even the cheap ones don't need the teflon tape mod anymore. Even the CYB models.

I do sell guns and parts, my specialty is getting the items not sold in distribution.

That is what I do at TCA and Crossfire...one day a month I bring out the items you can't get and sell them...In my home right now I have residual parts from 15 years ago and items of 20K in retail value.

Ask and I may have it. If I don't have it...it's nothing "special" or it's out of production or in mass distribution. My role in the MAA - Minnesota Airsoft Association is purely for the support of the average player that don't feel comfortable getting the Asia stuff directly.

4. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Active Member

Pleasant Hill
    Hey, The Lords Hand, welcome to the forum. I had a Cybergun Desert Eagle and it was a great gun. Best of Luck!

5. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    "was"? Or did you sell it?

6. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Active Member

Pleasant Hill
    I actually traded it to Alvin Shi on HopUp for a KWA MP7 and he never sent me the gun. SCAM!!!!