Iron Sights

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by Urban_ART, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Urban_ART

Urban_ART New Member

I looked to see if there was a thread on this and I didn't find one.

I am wanting to get some good flip up iron sights for my gun and I came across these:
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=25_109&products_id=28337

Is what I am looking at good or should I get something else, I also don't know if I should go with low profile sights or high profile sights? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Troy battle sights (exact same things as those king arms you posted) and Magpul MBUS are the most common. I like the spring action of the Magpul with the touch of the body over the pushing of the button but they all work.

3. Urban_ART

Urban_ART New Member

Okay, thank you! Now are low profile or high profile better, which one would be the most accurate when aiming?

Edit: I think I am going to go with these! Thank you man.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  4. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    MBUS need to be able to be tucked away under optics if you add them
    I like the MBUS. when they are down they are low enough to not be in the way but when they are up I can sight in with goggles no problem

5. Urban_ART

Urban_ART New Member

Okay, they both sound good, I've heard and seen the MBUS but I like the look of these.... Do you think these will be able to be tucked under optics as well?

6. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    Yes those work very nicely as well

7. YoYo-Pete

YoYo-Pete New Member

Ypsilanti
    MBUS is polymer. Those linked are metal (zinc compound). I like magpul so I'm rocking those. It's just about what you think looks best as any good ones will work more or less the same.

What optic are you running with them? That might make some determination. I run a reflex RDS and when the MBUS flip open, they're right on with the dot from the optic.

Plus it's airsoft, so accuracy is only as good as how the bb flies. Any sight will be good enough for airsoft.

8. Urban_ART

Urban_ART New Member

Thanks! And I am not running any optics right now but planning on getting a scope that's why I want flip up sights.

9. YoYo-Pete

YoYo-Pete New Member

Ypsilanti
    I'd figure the sight out first.... I run a Reflex, but will end up swapping for EOTECH clone (or maybe a real one) as they look sweeter and I'm slowly moving on getting real milsim. Need gear before I worry 'bout my sight though.

10. Urban_ART

Urban_ART New Member

Yeah, I'm trying to costume my gun and then get some camo or the other way around not to sure yet lol!

11. Urban_ART

Urban_ART New Member

Thanks for all the help guys!