Is anyone else having trouble with the mobile app?

Discussion in 'Forum Support and Announcements' started by AppleJuiceChristmas, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AppleJuiceChristmas

AppleJuiceChristmas New Member

hoover
    I hate using the mobile app. Upon opening a classified thread, often I will only see the first two-three lines, with the rest of the thread not there. Sometimes it will tell me "invalid thread, or worst of all, open a completely random thread from another section. The android version is slightly better, but is still VERY buggy. Also, every app for a specific website should have an "open in browser"button. Just sayin'

Also, on both versions search is completely useless. Regardless of search term, no results will be found.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
  2. TAPairsoftjericho

TAPairsoftjericho New Member

Garden Grove
    Thank you search is completely useless finally some else that realizes that.....also in the Android verison there is a open in broswer button. You hit menu and there it is.

3. Retrospection

Retrospection Member

Kimballton
    Sounds like we gots an apple user here. Oh well, but ya I suggested a few things and Ive yet to hear back on the status and that was like two weeks ago.

200th post!

4. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Well-Known Member

China Grove
    The Search doesn't work on mine eather. It gives me a bunch of random threads that has nothing to do with what I'm searching for

5. Retrospection

Retrospection Member

Kimballton
    Same here, or it brings up no thread even though I typed exactly the title of it

6. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Well what I do instead of using the search though I'm sure there is a efficient way to use it is just to search in google for the thread name or threads I'm looking for and just attach airsoft society at the end. Works great.

7. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    Lol as I was reading this thread my phone crashed.

8. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

I am having all these problems and it's very annoying but my iPod is the only thing that's there when I want to go on.

9. Retrospection

Retrospection Member

Kimballton
    You could get android..... lol.

For the record, in case you guys cant tell already, I hate apple. But I don't judge users unless they try to convert me.

10. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
  11. Retrospection

Retrospection Member

Kimballton
    The app although it has its bugs is WAYYY much better than browser

The app is clean(has little ads), and everything is organized, on the app I don't have to zoom in to see posts, pages load quicker, its easier to see pm's and notifications from subscribed threads, and I'm assuming that Austin, being the admin, paid for the app to be developed, so if we don't use it, its a waste of money in my opinion. Also since there is an app, everytime you click on something in browser on the site or even opening the site it says " hey did you know there is an app for better/faster navigation on this site? Download now or cancel?" And frankly that's annoying and I cant get rid of it. So that is a sum reason as to why people use the app.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  12. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Detroit
    If you're app is having issues, uninstall then reinstall.

Some sections of the site are incompatible with the app at the moment, classifieds being the most well know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.