Is evike trustable?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Flamesword47, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

I recently ordered 3 packages from evike.com.
    The first containing a pistol, some BB's, a mag, and some other stuff. The second containing a save Phace mask and extra lenses. The third containing an AK drum mag, a bravo G&P b1 holographic scope, a matrix mock silencer, BB's, a chest rig, and some other small things. Only the first was marked as shipped, and I ordered the second the past thursday and it hasn't shipped, which I understand because it should ship today. The third I ordered yesterday, and I have received the email saying it is being processed, but on the website it still says pending. This makes me worry that they are unreliable, especially after reading their company review thread. Should I be worried? What are your experiences with evike.

2. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Evike will always send you your stuff. Just being such a big company you may need to call and remind them. But Evike does not rip people off.

3. team16airsoft

team16airsoft New Member

i agree with prodigy, i recently bought a M6A2 from them and had the same thing happen as you but i recived my stuff within a week. The trick is to order on the weekdays because they can process your order faster.

4. danieldepillo

danieldepillo New Member

I buy from them all the time and you get better than what you pay for

5. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

thanks, I am a lot less worried about my orders now, does anybody else besides crazyncman think their site is outdated. I like the AMS site, but i dont like how they trick customers by saying the original price is double the price you payed. For example when I bough my CYMA Ak47 tactical with RIS rails, they said the original price was $300 and i was getting 50% off by only paying something like $150.

6. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Crazyncman is a sell out moron. All of his reviews are biased towards those who give him money.

7. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    I like Evike's site, it's easy to navagate. ASM's new site is much better than it used to be though.

8. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

+10,000,000

My friend actually refused to go to an event a GF airsoft just because NC man was going to be there.

9. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

Ik that. It's obvious, besides doing bad reviews he just yells at other channels that make reviews, but 99% his point is invalid. On evike they actually pulled it together and got my stuff processing and shipped, and my final package will probably ship tomorrow so yay. As long as my stuff doesn't come broken id give them an A-. I say this because I ordered my third package on a Thursday. It should have been processed on Friday, and shipped today on Monday. Instead it was processed today and I think it will ship tomorrow. When I brought up crazyncman I was not inferring that I like him. I was just saying he's the only one who has said that he thought evikes website was outdated.

10. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

You've hoots remember that Evike is a huge company. Processing of orders can take up to 3 days, they tell you that when you order. So I wouldn't grade them down just for that.

11. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    Exactly. They tell you that before you order. Evike is a trustable company. They have never let me down.

12. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

Thanks guys, I guess I just got discouraged from the thread that rated them with an F. Have you guys ever heard of airrattle. I read a few reviews about them after I saw their deals. They have had lawsuits against them, they send the wrong guns, etc. all the bad stuff like that. Just don't buy from airrattle.com. My motto for them is "buy another one you'll have spare parts" cuz all their guns come broken and the wrong gun.

13. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Lots of people on here don't understand that most of the time something comes broken, it is not evike's fault it is UPS

14. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

Not what I needed to here...... -_-

15. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

You can still send it back and get a new one for free. But it isn't Evike's fault. Though it can happen. But You will ALWAYS get your gun after awhile if that happens. Not much to worry about

16. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

Ok. So they have good customer service and support. I'm a lot less worrier. I just tend to worry a lot.

17. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

I'm in the same boat. I hate not being able to effect something I bought. But with Evike you actually can, just make sure you call them if you need to contact them. I heard the emails take a little longer

18. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

He always is against jarek and making rude comments about him. IMO jareks reviews are much better.

19. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

He always trashes jarek, but I personally think Jareks videos are better. In the argument both of them have valid points though. Crazyncman is right when he says jarek should get targets for his shooting tests. This would be useful for measuring groupings. As an extra he could still shoot the scare crow because it's fun to watch. Jarek is right when he says crazyncman hates on kids a lot, and for every other thing he has said, but I forgot as I started typing this post.

20. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Yeah, I watch as few possible crazyncman videos because I don't want to hear is "reviews" that were probably written by the company that gave him the gun. But the again we don't know if jarek does that either.