Is evike trustable?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Flamesword47, Aug 20, 2012.

1. hammerhead

hammerhead Member

Niceville
    Word lmao. I agree even though i would prefer not to think my m14 has anything to do with matrix

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    I can't stand the whole matrix thing. I wouldn't order a JG from evike just because it says matrix.

3. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    Ah! But there is a catch! Evike thinks Matrix=JG=Asia Electric Guns. Matrix's could be rebranded JGs or Asia Electric Guns, and the AEG is a little worse quality.

4. hammerhead

hammerhead Member

Niceville
    Lol there is always a catch. Similar to the airsoftmegastore scavenger hunt. Just another ploy

5. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    I still don't know what is going on with that...

6. hammerhead

hammerhead Member

Niceville
    They are gay and used it as a ploy. Increase traffic is all. Has failsauce written all over it

7. HAWK4

HAWK4 New Member

Auburn
    yeah has anybody on here actually bought anything off of there for the scavenger hunt price? anyway to get back to the topic my buddy has had his cm0.28 for five years now.

8. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

I've heard people who got the black water are getting a choice of a src m4 or some jg.

9. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

Yeah there's always a catch. Apparently Matrix is rebranding SHS, so I'm deciding to get the SHS 13:1 gears instead.

10. hammerhead

hammerhead Member

Niceville
    What is this black water you are offering too?

11. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    King arms makes it. Very expensive.

12. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    Evike just slaps Matrix on a whole slew of Chinese products. The exact brand depends on what the product is.

13. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Do you think the matrix m4 can even handle a 11.1 volt lipo? I mean it is probably just a jg.

14. hammerhead

hammerhead Member

Niceville
    Ever seen a gear box fly out of a receiver? Try it and video the whole thing please...lol jk.
    I wouldn't recommend it. Check the internal first. I always upgrade before lipos go in

15. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Well if I hit the lotery I will buy one and zip tie the trigger down with a 14.8 volt lipo and I will be sure to send you a video.

16. hammerhead

hammerhead Member

Niceville
    Same here lol. I wanna try and hook up my yellow top optima from my jeep to a airsoft gun. I have 1700 cold cranking amps lol

17. cbm4399

cbm4399 New Member

I hate crazyncman only because he said airsoft gi was a buch of pu**ies...and I love airsoft gi

18. twelvealo

twelvealo New Member

i have a CYMA mp5 sd6....its a bad ramma jamma. i replaced the whole set of gears in it cause it took a crap on me but other than that, its got really great accuracy plus it feels and shoots like a tank. a local airsoft/paintball shop tech told me that even with cheaper guns, when they go out, its usually the weakest link of the gun, to replace with better quality parts...i think of my gun like a custom hot rod Mp5, with blowback and all...one of the times i was there, i was showing them the gun and they chrono'd it around 405-407. im glad i went with cyma, ive only been doing airsoft for a few months and im having alot of fun with the mp5

19. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    I called them the day after it was taken down. After being on hold for 30 minutes, I reached their customer service who was unable to answer most of my questions. She told me it was all part of the marketing sector of AMS, and that she was not in the loop, and that I could find out by following them on facebook, etc. I asked her if that's how they communicated with her, and she got defensive but was still unable to answer my questions. The final answer I got was that so many people refreshing the site caused the servers to crash, so they took down the deal (she also said that it was in part due to getting more in stock, and I asked why the products weren't even on the site anymore, and never got an answer apart from "follow marketing"). All in all, I'm never using AMS again.

Also, I find evike trustworthy as I've never had an issue with their product or any of my purchases. Not even cosmetic issues with the boxes themselves. :)

20. twelvealo

twelvealo New Member

AMS techs are liars...sent my gun back after my 1st day of shooting, bad retractible stock..got it back 3 weeks later, had a letter from the tech saying it works fine and to be careful...still not working!!!! their cust service guys jerked me around and basically never offered any consulations of any kind, spoke to the tech and he said he tested it right before it went in the box...after a local shop fixed it for $20, AMS only offered half of the repair towards store credit and voided my warranty, the tech showed me proof that the gun came back still broken...i could have called them out on it but id rather be mature and take my business to either evike or my local dealer