Is the dye I4 precision mask good

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by airsoft20, Nov 25, 2012.

1. airsoft20

airsoft20 New Member

I have had a bunch of people tell me it is good and a little bit tell me it sucks

2. Sniper6299

Sniper6299 New Member

I would say it is a decent mask. There are not many selections when it comes to masks. I would say get it if you want to.

3. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
  4. Duke

Duke New Member

I've been using the I4 for about a year now, and I have to say I love it. Never fogs, doesn't scratch easily, and looks amazing. It can be worn with a helmet as well. Very comfortable, and the interchangeable lenses are a godsend.

5. SilentVectorX

SilentVectorX Member

San Angelo
    Another +1 for the Dye I4. I just got mine two weeks ago and am absolutely blown away by it's performance.

The lens is huge and give you great field of vision, the pads and straps are super comfortable, it never, ever fogs even in very intense fighting, and it's low profile enough that standard M4/M16 sights are easily visible. Plus it works well with my MICH2001 helmet.

6. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    Hmm that's unique, I've never seen Full Face Masks paired with MICH helmets before around my fields. Usually I see half masks and goggles.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  7. SilentVectorX

SilentVectorX Member

San Angelo
    No offense or anything, but half masks look kinda dopey anyway, at least the I4 makes you look like a preying mantis, lol. It's not hard-core milsim looking, but IMO it's kinda neat. If I could get the protection of a mask with the look of a facewrap, I would, but until then the Dye I4 works for me.