Is the KWA m4 350 fps any good?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by airsoftbum1578, Nov 2, 2012.

1. airsoftbum1578

airsoftbum1578 New Member

Ive read some pretty good reviews for this gun, but im still not sure. Please tell me your opinion.

2. SlenderManGonaGetYa

SlenderManGonaGetYa New Member

Yea, till you want upgrades.

If you are fine with 150ft range, sure.

3. bal1

bal1 New Member

Kwa is the most over priced brand I've ever seen.
    Go with ics.

4. shlunka

shlunka New Member

Raphine
    Kwa's are magical instruments that shoot rainbows out of their barrels. Meh, get a clone and upgrade it.

5. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
    How do you guys know that he wants to upgrade it? Maybe he just wants a good stock gun?

6. bal1

bal1 New Member

If he wants a stock gun and money for other things after he buys the gun he should buy ics.

7. npav85

npav85 New Member

Yes, it's very reliable.

8. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Any more useful information there, bud?

OP, KWA is overpriced, and some parts in the gearbox are proprietary, making upgrading a pita.

Your money would be far better spent in anything else. VFC, G&P, G&G (non-sportsline), etc.

9. bal1

bal1 New Member

I wouldn't say g and g.

10. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    Why wouldn't you suggest g&g? What is your reasoning?

11. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    He did say "(non-sportsline)"

Go with JG if you are low on budge....
    Go with KA if you have enough money...

12. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    The nonsport line models are actually pretty nice. Not my favorite but nice.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
  13. bal1

bal1 New Member

It seems every g and g I have ever owned or g ang g parts I've owned, always has something wrong with it. Whether it be internals or externals, wiring, hop up etc, in general g and g hasn't been a good brand to me.

14. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    But what exactly went wrong with them? I agree the wiring isn't the best but it beats kwa thin wiring every day of the week. You also mentioned hop up but for a plastic hop up unit, g&g IMO has the best one. Not to mention that their green hop up bucking is fantastic. I put them in a lot of my guns. G&G has flaws as any other company. For the price of the gun however you get a stock gun that will last you awhile and perform how you need it too. I haven't gotten a chance to see one of g&g's top techs but most posts I've seen say they are quite good.

15. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    The prolines are quite solid replicas from what I've heard. I'd be more than willing to bet all the G&Gs that have passed through your hands have been sportlines....

Anyhow. Back on topic now.

16. SlenderManGonaGetYa

SlenderManGonaGetYa New Member

Gr16 preform better and are more solid, my dad got the gr16 10.5 inch. The gun shoots farther and more accurate than my cr16. Still not a g&p or kwa or vfc or jg or ka

17. kwaglock

kwaglock New Member

Denver
    VFC is really great in my opinion. so i would recommend to go with a vfc. (even know im a kwa fanboy)