Is this a good begginer Sniper?

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by BCkid, Oct 3, 2012.

1. BCkid

BCkid New Member

2. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Try I different link, that just takes us to the homepage. Also, I strongly recommend NEVER buying from godfather. Buy from a more reliable company like Evike or AirsoftGI.

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Maybe I'm not doing it right but I'm only looking at the mobile home.

4. BCkid

BCkid New Member

Here the specs
    DESCRIPTION
    Double Eagle L96 Airsoft Sniper Rifle
    This is a Huge special we are having we are letting this gun go for a very low price and the they will go very very fast at this price.So please act fast to get in on this once in a lifetime deal.
    Product Features:
    * Airsoft Spring Powered Single Shot
    * Push button clip (magazine) release
    * Solid strong core construction with durable plastic housing
    * Extra long, one-piece barrel design for extreme accuracy
    * Shoots at 350 FPS Shoots real fast
    Includes:
    Double Eagle L96 UK P96 Airsoft Style Sniper Rifle
    Bypod
    Scope is also included so this is even a better deal.

5. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Your not wrong, it's an incorrect link
    OP: what's the price? I'll try to find a link but I believe that your getting ripped off if you buy that. Don't quote me on it but I'm pretty sure that its just a pistol. Again, I don't recommend buying from godfather

6. BCkid

BCkid New Member

And rainbow, why not godfarther?

7. marine121496

Ann Arbor
  8. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Their products are never too good, if any good at all. Just search it, I'll try to dig up the link but if you search "GODFATHER AIRSOFT (F--)" than you'll see the thread and reasons why

Edit: the guy above me has the thread I was talking about in both posts

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  9. SkyWaffle

SkyWaffle Top Gear Enthusiast Supporting Member

Jersey Shore
  10. BCkid

BCkid New Member

Yea I saw that, but the problem is that i can't spend more than like 70 bucks on a sniper, I want a bolt action, and nothing over 400 fps

11. marine121496

Ann Arbor
  12. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Save up, trust me waiting is the better way to go. I'm no sniper guru but I can tell you that $70 is never a good cost for any guns in general.

Edit: marine, that's a more reliable site, but it's not really the price that gets me about godfather. It's, like you said, an awful sniper and won't last you very long (enjoyment wise)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  13. BCkid

BCkid New Member

I can go upto 100-140$. What's a good website to get what I want, and is there a way to lower the GPS of a bolt action sniper?

14. BCkid

BCkid New Member

Because I don't really go to sniper duper far. I go to my old elemtary school that has like a forestry area.

15. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

NEVER EVER PLAY BY A SCHOOL!!!! You don't want to be the one who ruins airsoft for everyone else, do you? I would advise getting an aeg. You will need $300+ in upgrades to make a sniper rifle field worthy.

16. THE_ELIMANATOR

THE_ELIMANATOR New Member

Hebron
    Go to evike.com or airsplat.com and click snipers there you can find a goid one or get a used one off amazon

17. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

There you go, like he said NEVER play at an elementary school. It's just not a good idea. Also, get an AEG if you don't already have one (like he said), they are good beginner guns and don't need alot of money in upgrades to be good. Sniping is for people who have already decided they like airsoft (if you just started) and are willing to spend the money (more importantly).

18. BCkid

BCkid New Member

Getting a age would be good but you need to get the gun(120$ for good one) some times mags, charges, battery's , or smart charges. Plus more bbs for the guns rpm

19. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

But you'd ultimately end up spending more on upgrading your sniper